RWI'/ current state - Information and updates

austinsom

Down for me too - getting a 502 bad gateway error :(

ag69

Yeah, looks like it's down.

processengr

At 6:23 EST (USA) the site is down...

trailboss99

Looks like an issue stemming from the hardware fail, the boys are trying to find it ATM.

Thrasher

Did the boss say its a memory leak, how about some new memory, I have had great luck with corsair, kingston, and currently running g.skill 24 gigs on an X58 platform, My son is currently building a rig with a 10 core i7 on a X99 platform with 64 gigs of corsair vengeance.

But good luck I'm sure you guys know what your doing I'm just a humble gamer.

trailboss99

Did the boss say its a memory leak, how about some new memory, I have had great luck with corsair, kingston, and currently running g.skill 24 gigs on an X58 platform, My son is currently building a rig with a 10 core i7 on a X99 platform with 64 gigs of corsair vengeance.

The hardware issues have (supposedly) been dealt with by the hosts mate and you don't use Corsair or Kingston modules in a server. A server requires a different and very expensive type of RAM. Exactly what the issue may be is what they are trying to work out at the moment, it may be another faulty RAID card or it may be software related, its proving very difficult to track down even with two professionals on the job.

Thrasher

The hardware issues have (supposedly) been dealt with by the hosts mate and you don't use Corsair or Kingston modules in a server. A server requires a different and very expensive type of RAM. Exactly what the issue may be is what they are trying to work out at the moment, it may be another faulty RAID card or it may be software related, its proving very difficult to track down even with two professionals on the job.

Well Good luck , I have always been fairly lucky with hardware but Software is a annoying mystery, True I don't know diddle about servers but I would imagine these same manufacturers make server memory of course I could be wrong and I'm just trying to help with what little I know. One thing I know is sometimes great memory (other Parts) like Corsair is not compatible no matter what they say with some motherboards (Other Parts)

trailboss99

Oke, we MAY have found the issue. Unfortunately in the process of doing so we broke it . . .

Thanks to Cloudflare Always Online you can still browse the forum you just can't post. If we have indeed found the issue (I'll let you know what it was when we are positive we have it right) the forum will most likely stay down until we have it right.

Martijn85

I did try yesterday but it gave a 404 error hope that helps.

trailboss99

Its been up since then mate.

esmatt2012

Refugees back to RWI.

Sorry RWG

Steve AKA Creamedcage

I getting error 522.

JackJ1980

Yea me too :(

JackJ1980

Looks like boss and our mods are working on it already. It's amazing how much time is spent on RWI. Don't even realize it until it's down. I spent twenty minutes waiting for it to refresh like a dummy. Cntrl R, re-submit, cntrl r, etc.

trailboss99

Are you two using a browser or Tapa? In a browser there should be a cached version.

JackJ1980

Mobile browser. Cloud fire only does desktop cache

JackJ1980

You're letting the real error codes show public btw - not masked by generic 404/522.

epalanb

All sorts of trouble for me the last 2 or 3 days. Mostly it is error 522 or 514. Happens on both my mobile and multiple desktops. I hate tapa so not going there

atgm

Just as a reminder, we'll be going down for about an hour for scheduled maintenance (hopefully the last for a while!) in 45 in minutes. :)

atgm

Doing maintenance now; I'll let everyone know if I finish earlier than anticipated. ;)

trailboss99

Now down for the next hour folks, be back ASAP!

ts0ts0s

maan,and i was replying to a conversation about a payment i sent lol :P

kcireseals

nice jumping website refugees.

good working, May the Force be with you

Thehitman1

Click rwi fav get rwg. LOL cool. :)