RWI'/ current state - Information and updates

Raddave

AAAAnd...

Who made it official?

how did they make it official?

:B):

the officials make it official

bobandshawn

I keep forgetting this is the "original" wild west RWG site. Maybe that's why a lot of us stay over at RWI...something between this site and the "knitting club"...

B

kdo2milger

On a side note - this REALLY shows me how much time on RWI every day...

B

how big is this crown you share in your club? does it slip down and cover your eyes? or is your head much bigger than the crown.......... maybe it should be called "official big crown but our heads are even bigger club? who's turn is it this week? i see NCRich is in the club, did he take it on his holiday with him last week? i haven't seen it in the weak on the wrist pics thread...........

oh..... maybe its more of a tiara? :lol:

jus sayin ;)

You would have to see the pics to understand.

There are some very respectable folks showing real progress with the current technologies, really something to admire imo.

But hey everyone has one right?

BadPickle

AAAAnd...

Who made it official?

Hi Radders :wub: missed you

are you in the "large tiara club" too?

greg_r

I keep forgetting this is the "original" wild west RWG site. Maybe that's why a lot of us stay over at RWI...something between this site and the "knitting club"...

B

That's a pretty fair assessment - some people like the nonsense. Others prefer somewhere a little more civilised ;)

Don't pay too much attention to pickle, though. We keep him as a pet. He's like that family dog who smells weird and humps the vicar's leg - we like him, but he's a bit of an acquired taste :D

Oh, and I'm in favour of big tiaras. If they're official. Easier to find in the dark. ;)

BadPickle

B

how big is this crown you share in your club? does it slip down and cover your eyes? or is your head much bigger than the crown.......... maybe it should be called "official big crown but our heads are even bigger club? who's turn is it this week? i see NCRich is in the club, did he take it on his holiday with him last week? i haven't seen it in the weak on the wrist pics thread...........

jus sayin ;)

There are some very respectable folks showing real progress with the current technologies, really something to admire imo.

ouch! that hurt! so..... let me get this straight, you get a sticker for buying a bigger hat than anyone else? or am i missing something ? :huh:

Raddave

AAAAnd...

Who made it official?

Hi Stu !

and negative answer on that one ...

Dssd and YM for me :)

kdo2milger

B

jus sayin ;)

ouch! that hurt! so..... let me get this straight, you get a sticker for buying a bigger hat than anyone else? or am i missing something ? :huh:

No, you get a sticker for thinking outside the box.

For example: one member found a way to PPM platinum on to current noob v7 inserts and bevel the edges, resulting in an insert that imo looks as good or better than gen insert that cost 1000usd.

Another example is Bart, he has been printing real gilted dials using gold leaf and even gold plated dial blanks. It really is fun to see this going on right before your eyes, almost better than pron. hehe

BadPickle

AAAAnd...

Who made it official?

Hi Stu !

More Clubs??? oh MAMMA!! Exactly how many of these do you have? Maybe i will join one someday soon :D

OOPS!! I don't have a yotty or a DEE Ess Ess DEE, maybe i could be an honorary member?? :D

BadPickle

B

jus sayin ;)

For example: one member found a way to PPM platinum on to current noob v7 inserts and bevel the edges, resulting in an insert that imo looks as good or better than gen insert that cost 1000usd.

Another example is Bart, he has been printing real gilted dials using gold leaf and even gold plated dial blanks. It really is fun to see this going on right before your eyes, almost better than pron. hehe

WOW!! you guys are the best!! Its a wonder you find the time for all these clubs when you are making such ground breaking progress in the world of fake nearly gen watches.

Raddave

AAAAnd...

Who made it official?

Hi Stu !

More Clubs??? oh MAMMA!! Exactly how many of these do you have? Maybe i will join one someday soon :D

OOPS!! I don't have a yotty or a DEE Ess Ess DEE, maybe i could be an honorary member?? :D

oh im not a member of the Dssd club , but i am a member of the YM club.....i started it :D

and of course you can be a honorary member of the YM club if you like

kdo2milger

Don't get me wrong,

I'm not saying this only goes on at RWI, I'm sure if I search I will find inspired individuals here too, and on every fora for that matter

I'm just saying that yes, the RWI members are proud of what they can accomplish, hell I am an old fart and I still can't work on all levels of movements and such. So when I see the younger generations walking running circles around me, yes I am proud of them too, it is an accomplishment and a damn good one, two and/or three.

kdo2milger

B

jus sayin ;)

WOW!! you guys are the best!! Its a wonder you find the time for all these clubs when you are making such ground breaking progress in the world of fake nearly gen watches.

B

jus sayin ;)

It's all perspective, rep or gen, ingenuity runs this world and everyone needs a place to start.

BadPickle

AAAAnd...

Who made it official?

Hi Stu !

oh im not a member of the Dssd club , but i am a member of the YM club.....i started it :D

:Praying: thank you my new best friend :D

I will be over to join the club(s) as soon as RWI is back up and running........ I'm sure it won't be too much longer

Oris

While all you kids were hitting each other with your handbags, I was winning an ebay auction.

If RWI was up, I'd probably have saved myself $51.08 AUD. *Accepts 1st prize*

s-l1600.jpg

elp

AAAAnd...

Who made it official?

Hi Stu !

:Praying: thank you my new best friend :D

66777808.jpg

:)

kdo2milger

While all you kids were hitting each other with your handbags, I was winning an ebay auction.

s-l1600.jpg

Score!

I gave my pops a Poljot years ago, he wore the band off it, so I bought a new one, same looking style and put it on and refinished the case, to get it looking like new again. He loves that watch, ETA2824 with date at 6.

Oris

s-l1600.jpg

Score!

I gave my pops a Poljot years ago, he wore the band off it, so I bought a new one, same looking style and put it on and refinished the case, to get it looking like new again. He loves that watch, ETA2824 with date at 6.

Nice, I like those, especially the Strela:

s-l500.jpg

Pretty tough watch apparently, the Amphibia.

There's a youtube clip of a geezer backing a Fiat Panda over one, with no harm done (aside from the bracelet on the second pass).

- He's filmed several horocidal atrocities being committed upon on it, without succeeding in killing it.

Edited by Oris

xj4sonx

no sales to moderate you say, head to section 8 for titties you say.

off I go

MetalMickey

off I go

Good man

Raddave

off I go

link me Broski ! :D

BadPickle

off I go

Say hi to onze, I think he lives in there :lol:

NCRich

Why was my name mentioned? I'm just minding my own business.

Rolex17

I see the RWI URL re-directs to the cloud flare cache, can we take this as a good sign?

xj4sonx

off I go

link me Broski ! :D

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=54858

There ya go Dave just start here