Sign in to follow this  
DR3M3L

RWI'/ current state - Information and updates

poiuy

Sorry guys, I had to do a 2000km road trip waaaay out west and have been out of touch. I'll go get the story and report back.

Where's the 'like' button :(

trailboss99

Oke, we have major server load issues which may indicate that the damn server has once again crapped out. We are waiting on a report from the hosts but this fix won't be easy so it may be a while yet folks, sorry :(

trailboss99

Oh, did I mention we are also in the tail of a major cyclone and have had 400mm of rain dumped in under 24 hours? Barely made it home, won't get out of here again for a least a day or two.

zedleppelin13

Oke, we have major server load issues which may indicate that the damn server has once again crapped out. We are waiting on a report from the hosts but this fix won't be easy so it may be a while yet folks, sorry :(

Thanks again for the update. As an upside, it kind of forces me to have a look around this forum. Having a good time so far.

greg_r

Oh, did I mention we are also in the tail of a major cyclone and have had 400mm of rain dumped in under 24 hours? Barely made it home, won't get out of here again for a least a day or two.

Be safe, mate...

bizznes101

Appreciate the update Boss. Looks like we'll be hanging around here a bit longer than expected.

Good thing they have a few threads about watches here.

Edited by bizznes101

Natas78

Be safe out there! Thanks for the updates :)

atgm

I've thrown up a TEMPORARY board for us to go gather for a while, it's at the normal address. We're still working on long-term solutions, with quite a few of us exhausted and not quite 100%... but we will get RWI back up and we're going to plan it properly to make sure we have a solid base for years to come. :)

Since it's a temporary solution, I haven't imported old user accounts, so you'll have to reregister.

elloello

Ok atgm ;) we all grateful buddy :)

phone

I've thrown up a TEMPORARY board for us to go gather for a while, it's at the normal address. We're still working on long-term solutions, with quite a few of us exhausted and not quite 100%... but we will get RWI back up and we're going to plan it properly to make sure we have a solid base for years to come. :)

Since it's a temporary solution, I haven't imported old user accounts, so you'll have to reregister.

If the issue is the server crapping out again, why don't you guys switch providers? I understand it's not as easy as it sounds, but isn't it unacceptable for a provider to not be providing the service you are paying for and it's happened more than once?

rocketdogbert

Stay safe TB, thanks for the update

java

I will remain loyal and patient. However it is boring and I could get into all kinds of trouble without RWI to keep me busy. ( timnic54 on RWI)

Edited by java

kdo2milger

I'm selling my RWG account on Letgo, if anyone is interested.

onzenuub

No need for watering the grass. :)

wolfwood

If I registered a new account on the temp site, will it show that I have multiple accounts when the perm site is up?

kdo2milger

If I registered a new account on the temp site, will it show that I have multiple accounts when the perm site is up?

I think the temp account will either be merged or dumped, so shouldn't show multiple accounts.

black263

link?

BadPickle

Maybe get one of your club mates to do the ppm platinum bezel edge vape mod first, would make it look better than gen

kdo2milger

link?

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=54858

Maybe get one of your club mates to do the ppm platinum bezel edge vape mod first, would make it look better than gen

Two steps ahead of ya mate ;)

BadPickle

I think the temp account will either be merged or dumped, so shouldn't show multiple accounts.

You THINK? What fuckin good is that? geezers here want answers not bullshit!

BadPickle

link?

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=54858

Hardly, talk is cheap without pics

kdo2milger

link?

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...showtopic=54858

Can't see them yet, still en route to Thailand.

BadPickle

link?

:Yawn:

kdo2milger

link?

:Yawn:

I know...I know, its boring in here.

Come join us: https://www.replica-...forum/index.php

If your not having a good time within the first 5 minutes I will give you a full refund ;)