Sign in to follow this  
Usernamee

China ems shipping

Mrbates

EMS is better than DHL lol puretime put the wrong address when they shipped mine using DHL. So DHL can't deliver it and yeah it's like sigh, should have done EMS lol postal service may be slow but at least it delivers

wnjstm

Mate. China EMS usually take 15-20 days to be delivered in the US.

I ordered some watches from a TD before and the watches were shipped by EMS but it took 14 days - 20 days to receive. What I realized one thing was HK registered mail would be faster than EMS but most TDs do not recommend using it due to lost issues.

Edited by wnjstm

johnlogan
Mate. China EMS usually take 15-20 days to be delivered in the US.

I ordered some watches from a TD before and the watches were shipped by EMS but it took 14 days - 20 days to receive. What I realized one thing was HK registered mail would be faster than EMS but most TDs do not recommend using it due to lost issues.

There are 2 x services from EMS, express & regular. 7 or 14 days respectively.

China post is 4-7 weeks

pushpull

Update: My EMS shipment arrived the country 2 days ago and was shipped out to my apartment yesterday morning. So it finally arrived. But another comparison: My "DHL TD" sent me a watch the 27th (2 days ago) and it has arrived in my city today ready to be shipped out all done with customs processing etc. That's China > far up in Europe in 2 days which is pretty badass. So I say screw EMS.

kylie007

ordered something end of october, shipped via EMS. to this day it has never arrived.

Thelittleprince
ordered something end of october, shipped via EMS. to this day it has never arrived.

Me too....

BlueDog

Ouch, that sux. Shipping times can be so random. And the waiting game is the worst.

kylie007

dealer refunded me so all good. Some agent somewhere is probably sporting that timepiece hahaha.

Edited by kylie007