andyboy

RWG Sales area whilst RWI is down

noahssracer

I was in the middle of a M2M when RWI went down. not sure how to get a hold of the seller now...UGHHH

Daffy

It will keep until RWI is back up. Meanwhile, once you hit 5 posts here, you can browse and buy from our M2M area.

Tits McGee

Smells funny in here. Like whiskey & feet.

nMWoNea.jpg

8DNIsXJ.jpg

Daffy

That's just me, nothing to worry about.

nycrounders

Howdy folks

We have been getting a few questions about whether or not the RWG sales rules applies to RWI members whilst the site is down.

Simple answer is yes the rules here apply to everybody.

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...p?showforum=339

If you are not eligible to post a sales thread then please don`t. We appreciate there are long standing members from next door that may not be eligible to sell here but in the interests of fairness the rules apply to everybody.

Thanks and Merry Christmas :)

Fair enough, at least we can buy :-)

Feel free to reset my post count. Thought we were allowed in the section 8 Loony bin.

:rofl: getting in trouble over here already man!?!>!? hhaha

:help3:

Sorry man, posting in section 8 was too temping. :-)

jms2016

This is exciting :D

ShovelnTC

I will also be looking at the M2M sales and may buy a few @ylllekp

Need my fix this week as last one was a Gen 8ug4oQbl.jpg

This is really nice, is the dial white or silver?

dadia

Howdy folks

We have been getting a few questions about whether or not the RWG sales rules applies to RWI members whilst the site is down.

Simple answer is yes the rules here apply to everybody.

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...p?showforum=339

If you are not eligible to post a sales thread then please don`t. We appreciate there are long standing members from next door that may not be eligible to sell here but in the interests of fairness the rules apply to everybody.

Thanks and Merry Christmas :)

Damn can't access the the link ?!?

dadia

Ok saw why, need 5 posts to access . . . .

yllekp

Ok saw why, need 5 posts to access . . . .

Halló

Respond and you get 5. I hate to see you go cold turkey from buying.

dadia

He he thats correct my man :) Halló !

RUSH2112

Thanks for the clarification. There was another post that made it sound like it was ok.

atgm

I was in the middle of trying to buy a breitling rep when the forum went down....it may be on here to but I have to reach that magic number of posts, is it 25 here too?

Nothing stops you buying, but you need 5 pots to see the M2M forum afaik. Read the rules rgarding posting sales, I put them above for people's convenience.

Yeah; I'm not super active here, but I've actually made two M2M purchases before. Both transactions were great.

Ryan808r

In the middle of business on RWI when it went down also. Havent seen the TD whom its with on this site though. Sucks

JSJ
In the middle of business on RWI when it went down also. Havent seen the TD whom its with on this site though. Sucks

You could at least mention the TD. It won't do any harm. Plenty of us are on here and RWI.

Maybe someone here can help.

scottb57
I have a X-33 Skywalker on the way BTW @hasel5.

Nice! The black one? Let me know when you get it in. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger myself to go with my blue one. ;) Curious how the braceet is.

Ryan808r

My bad. The TD is WBK. Dont know how to reach him now. Hopefully one of you guys know how to amd wouldnt mind helping me out

RJM17

Is there a place to post Gen sales? Or is this specific to just reps from RWI members?

Realism
Is there a place to post Gen sales? Or is this specific to just reps from RWI members?

Read post #1...

elp

Unlike RWI the RWG M2M sales area is for both reps and gens. Once you have some more posts you'll be able to see it.

eliano

I'd forgotten after a day that everyone was here, still feel lost

onzenuub

All sales are final.

yllekp
I have a X-33 Skywalker on the way BTW @hasel5.

Nice! The black one? Let me know when you get it in. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger myself to go with my blue one. ;) Curious how the braceet is.

You will see it when/if it comes. Nikoteen bought one btw, all good.

yllekp

I'd forgotten after a day that everyone was here, still feel lost

@Hasel5 is offering to hold people's hands. I wouldn't go there if I was you but each to their own lol.

sinsir
My bad. The TD is WBK. Dont know how to reach him now. Hopefully one of you guys know how to amd wouldnt mind helping me out

Did you already pay him? I finished an order with him right before it went down. My shipment arrived yesterday.