Sign in to follow this  
2470f2.8ii

New HULK Noob V7 from TrustyTime - Fast shipping CONUS!!! A+++

2470f2.8ii

Hey guys, I found this site trying to spot a fake. Ended up reading everything I could and bought myself this sexy beast. I was in the midst of finalizing a deal with BK but then the board got attacked. I reached out a few times but ended up finding TrustyTime ( http://www.trustytimezone.com ). I purchased from him on the 22nd of December. The package arrived today. That's 1 week straight from China to CONUS. Pretty impressive. I'm a big fan of Andrew and will buy more very soon. This was just my test

OKAY

PIC TIME!

Screen%20Shot%202016-12-29%20at%207.48.04%20PM_zpsv7nlefww.png

Screen%20Shot%202016-12-29%20at%207.48.19%20PM_zpsdigeba4p.png

Screen%20Shot%202016-12-29%20at%207.49.47%20PM_zpsetnk0ucu.png

Screen%20Shot%202016-12-29%20at%207.49.10%20PM_zpsmijycsqs.png

Screen%20Shot%202016-12-29%20at%207.48.58%20PM_zpsfvm6xl5c.png

Screen%20Shot%202016-12-29%20at%207.49.04%20PM_zpsttln229o.png

Screen%20Shot%202016-12-29%20at%207.48.36%20PM_zpsamrppvb9.png

Screen%20Shot%202016-12-29%20at%207.48.27%20PM_zpsbccynma7.png

Screen%20Shot%202016-12-29%20at%207.48.43%20PM_zpsyzkthhek.png

Screen%20Shot%202016-12-29%20at%207.48.51%20PM_zps44tufcaw.png

I was pretty nervous about my first order. Andrews website is super professional and his response time is incredible. Highly recommended. Thinking of a breitling navitimer next

I'm new to this, so let me know if there's any photos you'd like to see.

The watch was super packed and had that plastic rubber guard over the ceramic. Total professionalism from start to finish. Thanks!

-3470f2.8ii

Dommysam

Lovely photos mate! Welcome!

2470f2.8ii

Cheers Dommysam :) I'm also thinking Tourbillon. The kool-aid is delicious

Andylaw1919

very nice

k3rm87

That is a stunner!!

DarkGlass

Looks fab a great pick up a excellent photos welcome aboard

Thelittleprince

Your title made me think it was m2m :( I got excited :(

2470f2.8ii

Looks fab a great pick up a excellent photos welcome aboard

thank you sir. my greasy fingers got on the crown and some other spots. it was flawless but within 20 minutes of opening the box I was so excited to do the review. this is about a 15 minute photo shoot. I can't get over the quality here

Your title made me think it was m2m :( I got excited :(

Hey man you could still get it from trusty probably faster than you would from me!

I went with the a2836? something like that. pretty affordable considering I was about to drop 700 on a modded sub.

my fiance got her diamond ring resized today. I got the links taken out from their watch store. Not a ROLEX AD but they still had hublot etc. I didn't want to ask the guy if he thought it was real but he was super polite to me. Anyway I LOVE THIS WATCH.

thinking of getting the exact same one as a backup, incase anything happens to this and for some reason replicas get cracked down on...paranoia.

GenTLe

thinking of getting the exact same one as a backup, incase anything happens to this and for some reason replicas get cracked down on...paranoia.

No reason: in less than one year there will be version 8...

You did a good choice with the movement.

2470f2.8ii

No reason: in less than one year there will be version 8...

You did a good choice with the movement.

Good thinking, this bad boy is keeping perfect time as well :)

adaptive

Lovely piece mate! I had one myself, unfortunately it broke - but I will buy another soon enough...

The clasp, is it tight? Does it snap togheter? Found the V6 had a better clasp..

2470f2.8ii

Lovely piece mate! I had one myself, unfortunately it broke - but I will buy another soon enough...

The clasp, is it tight? Does it snap togheter? Found the V6 had a better clasp..

it pops on strong, I have a subtle fear it'll wear down over time like the battery compartment on a remote control. But it really pops on good. The bezel? ceramic spin thing? If i push it down there's a tiny bit of room for play; not sure if that's normal but its def not going anywhere.

I do photography as a profession so I pay attention to every detail and I have to say this is an extremely good value/well made piece.

Almost had a heart attack setting the time; hearing the little tinks inside but it's running perfect. I can only hear it ticking when I put it directly on my ear as well.

SMITTEN

2470f2.8ii

by the way the photos are screen shots of resized jpgs.

I didn't want any metadata of mine out there...quality is still decent :P

GhostInTheFog

Looks great mate, enjoy.

adaptive

it pops on strong, I have a subtle fear it'll wear down over time like the battery compartment on a remote control. But it really pops on good. The bezel? ceramic spin thing? If i push it down there's a tiny bit of room for play; not sure if that's normal but its def not going anywhere.

I do photography as a profession so I pay attention to every detail and I have to say this is an extremely good value/well made piece.

Almost had a heart attack setting the time; hearing the little tinks inside but it's running perfect. I can only hear it ticking when I put it directly on my ear as well.

SMITTEN

Ahhh... Sounds better than the clasp I had, it would come loose very easy.