Sign in to follow this  
RepGuy

It Finally Arrived! Noob AP Titanium Schumacher (Pic Heavy)

RepGuy

My new AP arrived while I was at work, so forgive the indoor lighting in the pictures. Here is my newest addition to the collection: a Noob Factory AP Schumacher with a solid Titanium case set. This is Noob Factories version of the Schumi, and is in direct competition with the older JF model, and is priced lower as well at $618 on Perfect Clones. Running an A7750 movement, sized at a hefty 44mm, and sporting a full titanium case, this is a serious watch. Even though this is all titanium, this still has a solid weight to it, in part due to its sheer size, but feels good on the wrist because of the weight being distributed throughout all 44mm of the watch.

I have no gen Schumi to compare this to, but upon inspecting pictures of the gen, Noob Factory really outdid themselves on this model! The dial is a light shade of gray just like the gen, and looks considerable lighter than the JF version of this. The decorative movement plates are also very well done, with everything in its place, but I can't compare these to the JF version. The subdials are spaced correctly as per the gen, and the strap is about as close as I have felt to a gen AP strap. All engravings are crisp and symmetrical as well.

I have only had the watch unpackaged for a few hours, but it is keeping perfect time so far, and the chronograph works perfectly as well. The watch also came with an XS Gray strap, which will sit in the watch box with the others :lol:. If anyone is on the fence about the Noob version, I would say they really made a high quality piece that feels just as good as any JF I own.

1230160030_zpsfbhqx8zm.jpg

1229162343_zpsyjhett9k.jpg

1230160031_zpsxuqiihes.jpg

1230160031a_zpswwmbnh6z.jpg

1230160031c_zps8nflxqet.jpg

1230160031b_zpstbrfx08d.jpg

1230160034_zpsgzwsucnv.jpg

1230160034a_zpspgyfzbey.jpg

1230160036_zps9v7bvoso.jpg

1230160036a_zpsh4ds6eis.jpg

1230160037a_zpsgvc6vsgq.jpg

1230160037_zpsvgqx6x5r.jpg

1230160035_zpseniuh6h3.jpg

1230160039_zps1wff17nc.jpg

1230160039a_zpshvbonqg3.jpg

1230160040a_zpsfm7azhki.jpg

1230160040b_zpsql0yt7o6.jpg

1230160041_zpshha72ehb.jpg

nunu78

So is the deco plate is better then JF ?

RepGuy

So is the deco plate is better then JF ?

I can't say for certain, due to all of my JF model AP's having solid casebacks... but the movement decoration is great looking on this. There are no visual issues at all with the plates

Thelittleprince

That is amazing!!! Im convinced to pull the trigger on NF because that looks absoulty phenomenal!! Enjoy it in good health my friend

brang1

stunning piece

RepGuy

That is amazing!!! Im convinced to pull the trigger on NF because that looks absoulty phenomenal!! Enjoy it in good health my friend

I would say the quality of this is equal to that of the JF model, and with it priced lower, its really a no brainer if you're in the market for one of these. I'll update the thread more after some wear time of the watch, but so far everything is perfect!

SamsonAusKognito

Very cool watch :thumbsup:

wdev

Serious watch indeed. The factories are getting scarely good at repping, which is good news for us :D

Enjoy this monster ;)

madden

That's such a beauty! The price is a little out of my range, sadly...

Walesy

WOW...Beauty matey!

mask-rd.jpg

Edited by Walesy

gavmeister

This ^^^^

...enjoy it mate! It's a stunner of a watch!

Mr_B

Looks great pal, I miss mine....

vonGluberschmidt

So this one is from Josh?

Time bandit

Well done pal,

mines arriving very soon, brought one a day after yours. Great pics as I was concerned about inner grey dial being too dark on QC pics, your dial looks great, josh told me the dial looks lighter so seeing yours I'll be a happy chappy, are the chrono buttons firm and responsive?

Wear it well sir

GT86

Not generally an AP fanatic but the details on this are mental! I could yet be persuaded down the AP Rabbit hole...

Congrats and wear her well :thumbsup2:

RepGuy
So this one is from Josh?

Yes, this is from Josh

RepGuy
Well done pal,

mines arriving very soon, brought one a day after yours. Great pics as I was concerned about inner grey dial being too dark on QC pics, your dial looks great, josh told me the dial looks lighter so seeing yours I'll be a happy chappy, are the chrono buttons firm and responsive?

Wear it well sir

I'm sure you'll be happy with yours as well, it's a really solid watch. The chrono pushers are extremely firm, and make a satisfying click when engaged. I tried the function once to make sure it works, but that's probably the only time it will be used