Sign in to follow this  
dfq23

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

dfq23

Just went to pull the trigger on another $599 JR at Ashfords I was umming and aahing about last night (white dial on cognac calfskin just so I could tease Fatarms with the strap!), and the sales have bloody finished!!!!

Not paying $1305+plus shipping and taxes for one!

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted with my 2 Edoxes and a JR. Nearly 4 grand RRP of watches for about a grand

Better get saving for next Black Friday I guess

Kleen™

WOT? A day without a watch purchase....you are slippin', mate...;)

Foxindebox

Bugger... :(

Jibuti

you are getting old, mate....did you think about that....?

now, sell all three of them for 2k and you are good to go (to another Edox...)

gavmeister

Just went to pull the trigger on another $599 JR at Ashfords I was umming and aahing about last night (white dial on cognac calfskin just so I could tease Fatarms with the strap!), and the sales have bloody finished!!!!

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted with my 2 Edoxes and a JR. Nearly 4 grand RRP of watches for about a grand

Some breathing space at last.....again appreciate the heads up on these fine watches.

dfq23

Some breathing space at last.....again appreciate the heads up on these fine watches.

My pleasure mate, always happy to pass on anything I find and help someone out. Think quite a few of us on here did very nicely from them recently. Your Hammy, Fatarms JR, Khronos and NFleischer's Edoxes.

gavmeister

My pleasure mate, always happy to pass on anything I find and help someone out. Think quite a few of us on here did very nicely from them recently. Your Hammy, Fatarms JR, Khronos and NFleischer's Edoxes.

My JR arrived two days ago, pretty cool case it came in too!

JohnG

Now you have some extra cash for hookers.

dfq23

Seems THANKS29 still works and gives 15% off so with extrabux it will give 21%

Khronos

I think you just have to wait for another major holiday in the US, Ashford has sales all the time.

I still can't thank you enough for pointing out that Hydro sub, I looooove it :)

fatarms

You MF.