Sign in to follow this  
DasKlock

First purchase, TD, EMS

DasKlock

Hello Everyone

I made my first purchase from one of the most popular TDs a while ago.

I've been lurking this forums for a while but I finally made the descision to make a purchase.

The watch is a OMEGA PO Chrono, black 45mm of which I am very eager to recieve :)

I will try to make some cool photos and upload them in this thread once it arrives (promise)

My shipment was "Despatched from export office" on the 28th of December and I still have not recieved anything.

I find that odd since all my other china-purchases usually arrives in one or two weeks. Never more.

Are 2 weeks plus an usual time for the horrible wait? I can add that I live in Sweden.

I wish you all a nice weekend and make sure to enjoy your awesome wathces that I have seen you post here :)

Best regards

A very jealous Swede,

Wriggles

You do realise the massively extra volume of deliveries around the xmas period?

Santa doesn't actually deliver all the presents with flying reindeer!!

Del

28th December until today (6th Jan) is just over 1 week, not "2 weeks plus".

Tracking information can be a bit unreliable and I've had watches arrive before the tracking says anything.

Give it another week at least and hopefully the tracking will have updated by then.

DasKlock

I ordered it the 25th but it was despatched from office 28th.

Just finding it strange since I payed 45$ for freight.

Anyhow, I'm just curious about the product and lack patience.

mostling

Postal service here in Sweden is shit these days, had a package that took 11 days from Copenhagen to Uppsala so just be patient.

Nickfive

Patience is a virtue my friend - I've waited months for deliveries with top bollock currier service. It's the way of the game!

GenTLe

1 week is absolutely nothing. I have goods (legal stuff) sent on 28 November that still have not been delivered...

DasKlock

Yes the Swedish postal service is crap deluxe.

Once I recieved a note to pick up a package that had landed in a postal service office 500km away :D

I'm planning to sell of some stocks and award myself with another watch, probably an IWC or Panerai, which TD has the best of those?

Wriggles

Read the new members threads it's all there

mysterio

Patience. It's a TD you purchased from. Said watch will arrive. Nuff' said.

phone

It takes a long while friend. Patience is the most important aspect of the rep game. Remember that.

BadPickle

Maybe next time pay extra for next working day delivery, :ohwell:

In the meantime, guess what I'm having for lunch---

6A2283ED-7DDB-4071-A120-75B9E375C76F_zps8o69inis.jpg

:D

anfalas
Maybe next time pay extra for next working day delivery, :ohwell: In the meantime, guess what I'm having for lunch--- 6A2283ED-7DDB-4071-A120-75B9E375C76F_zps8o69inis.jpg :D

Dogshit roll?

BadPickle
Maybe next time pay extra for next working day delivery, :ohwell: In the meantime, guess what I'm having for lunch--- 6A2283ED-7DDB-4071-A120-75B9E375C76F_zps8o69inis.jpg :D

Dogshit roll?

You may mock whilst sipping your spinach and wheatgrass smoothie and cutting the crusts off prawn sandwiches, fried eggs and pigs blood is the lunch of a champion :thumbsup:

anfalas

Dogshit roll?

You may mock whilst sipping your spinach and wheatgrass smoothie and cutting the crusts off prawn sandwiches, fried eggs and pigs blood is the lunch of a champion :thumbsup:

I couldn't agree more, better than the Tesco Tuna & Cucumber sarnies I had for lunch! Must stop being a lazy shite and pick up something decent ....... :lol:

BadPickle

Dogshit roll?

I couldn't agree more, better than the Tesco Tuna & Cucumber sarnies I had for lunch! Must stop being a lazy shite and pick up something decent ....... :lol:

:hehehe: