Sign in to follow this  
dalboy

Baldricks Contributions for Floral Tribute !!

dalboy
Get in :clap:

Dalboys pants?

Dalboy pants bump?

walmart_uniform-12458.jpg

That was a long night ..

Did you fell asleep?

Had clothes on till i woke up... wtf 's that about ..

Any lube involved?

38659335.jpg

It's the Pips ..

onzenuub
Get in :clap:

Dalboys pants?

Dalboy pants bump?

walmart_uniform-12458.jpg

That was a long night ..

Did you fell asleep?

Had clothes on till i woke up... wtf 's that about ..

Any lube involved?

38659335.jpg

It's the Pips ..

giphy.gif

dalboy

Morning..

lukeas123456

Have a Saturday bump

onzenuub

Afternoon bump

Paparolf

Saturday sports bump

GT86

Come on you Swans! Bump

liverpool-fan-cry.jpg

Paparolf
Come on you Swans! Bump

liverpool-fan-cry.jpg

looking good, me a spurs fan so hope you do it mate

Paparolf
Come on you Swans! Bump

liverpool-fan-cry.jpg

oh no 2-2 bump

Paparolf
Come on you Swans! Bump

liverpool-fan-cry.jpg

oh no 2-2 bump
oh yes 3-2 bump

GT86
Come on you Swans! Bump

liverpool-fan-cry.jpg

oh no 2-2 bump
oh yes 3-2 bump

HAHA! I'm a GOOOONER!!! BUMP!!! :Bolt:

Kleen™

...on a (slightly more) serious note:

- but as always; do your own research.

lukeas123456
Come on you Swans! Bump

liverpool-fan-cry.jpg

oh no 2-2 bump
oh yes 3-2 bump

HAHA! I'm a GOOOONER!!! BUMP!!! :Bolt:

57798561.jpg

Bump

lukeas123456

I think that any treatment to increase somebody's chances of living is a helpful one, we can only hope that someday there is a complete cure for the illness.

Daffy
Come on you Swans! Bump

liverpool-fan-cry.jpg

Why is this child crying?

dalboy

Different strokes for different folks i guess K..

We enjoyed Mum being around four years after her diagnosis was confirmed with a 3/6 month estimate of living .. For us ............ Chemo worked !!

Though tbh it was her who endured the ups and downs of the side effects towards the final stages ..

Proof positive that they don't always get it right. best guess i reckon in some cases .

Funny that some Doctors we saw thought they were God ............... wonder if God thinks he's a Doctor !

GT86

I think that any treatment to increase somebody's chances of living is a helpful one, we can only hope that someday there is a complete cure for the illness.

Preventative medicine and measures (incl. lifestyle etc.) are the future of Clinical progress. ''Treatments'' are more expensive and rarely restore patients to completely 'healthy levels'.

Progress has been made though thank goodness!

dalboy

Preventative medicine and measures (incl. lifestyle etc.) are the future of Clinical progress. ''Treatments'' are more expensive and rarely restore patients to completely 'healthy levels'.

Progress has been made though thank goodness!

Lets hope the Eureka moment happens soon !

dalboy

Update Gents ..

Broke the mould you lot ... well done .

Current total ...........................,.......£1145.11. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

sogeha

Progress is being made, but the unacceptable side of big pharma is that it driven by shareholder return rather than motivated by saving life. My career was designing and building industrial robots for cosmetic and pharmaceutical production. Some of the stories I am contractually forbidden to share would make you loose all faith in humanity.

http://www.uu.se/en/research/news/article/?id=6236&typ=artikel&area=2&lang=en

Kleen™

We enjoyed Mum being around four years after her diagnosis was confirmed with a 3/6 month estimate of living .. For us ............ Chemo worked !!

Though tbh it was her who endured the ups and downs of the side effects towards the final stages ..

Proof positive that they don't always get it right. best guess i reckon in some cases .

Funny that some Doctors we saw thought they were God ............... wonder if God thinks he's a Doctor !

...the same goes for my (kid)brother, who also had chemo with a 'succesfull' outcome ...which I am obviously VERY thankfullfor.

But I am just not convinced it was the chemo, that made the deciding difference...I think it was more down to his will-power and 'state-of-denial'...I'm not joking; denial is clinically proven to be more effective than almost anything else. (Psychosomatic) food for thought...;)

dalboy

...the same goes for my (kid)brother, who also had chemo with a 'succesfull' outcome ...which I am obviously VERY thankfullfor.

But I am just not convinced it was the chemo, that made the deciding difference...I think it was more down to his will-power and 'state-of-denial'...I'm not joking; denial is clinically proven to be more effective than almost anything else. (Psychosomatic) food for thought... ;)

Even the Placebo effect has been clinically proven to have positive results !

RUSH2112

But I am just not convinced it was the chemo, that made the deciding difference...I think it was more down to his will-power and 'state-of-denial'...I'm not joking; denial is clinically proven to be more effective than almost anything else. (Psychosomatic) food for thought...;)

I wish this had not been brought up in this thread because I have to respond. I find the mentality of will power insulting to those that have not survived cancer. It makes it their fault for not having enough so called will power. I also detest the concept of "beating cancer." It also insinuates that some are better than others for living, all you can do is survive. Their is a 100% chance of all of us dying. Chemo and radiation have successfully extended the lives of thousands and through it we have learned a lot about cancer and how to fight it. I never brought it up because I'm not a sympathy seeker but I had 3 months of radiation to remove tumors from my vocal cords last summer and it was no fun but I currently am tumor free and can talk without sounding like I've got rocks in my throat for the first time in a few years. It was no fun and I only had radiation. My hat's off to anyone that has the strength to endure chemo and radiation. They are tougher than any of the naysayers. Denial is a good way to get all the way to stage 4 when you could have caught it at stage 1. Is positive thinking helpful? Of course. I was always positive but I'm not foolish enough to believe that that's why my tumors are gone. That's because of the miracle of being able to focus a tiny beam of radiation to a specific area of my body and I'm glad for it.

Robin195959

We enjoyed Mum being around four years after her diagnosis was confirmed wnith a 3/6 month estimate of living .. For us ............ Chemo worked !!

I wish this had not been brought up in this thread because I have to respond. I find the mentality of will power insulting to those that have not survived cancer. It makes it their fault for not having enough so called will power. I also detest the concept of "beating cancer." It also insinuates that some are better than others for living, all you can do is survive. Their is a 100% chance of all of us dying. Chemo and radiation have successfully extended the lives of thousands and through it we have learned a lot about cancer and how to fight it. I never brought it up because I'm not a sympathy seeker but I had 3 months of radiation to remove tumors from my vocal cords last summer and it was no fun but I currently am tumor free and can talk without sounding like I've got rocks in my throat for the first time in a few years. It was no fun and I only had radiation. My hat's off to anyone that has the strength to endure chemo and radiation. They are tougher than any of the naysayers. Denial is a good way to get all the way to stage 4 when you could have caught it at stage 1. Is positive thinking helpful? Of course. I was always positive but I'm not foolish enough to believe that that's why my tumors are gone. That's because of the miracle of being able to focus a tiny beam of radiation to a specific area of my body and I'm glad for it.

Well said.

richardm1142

Sorry serious post.

One of life's little surprises here in the UK, is when you turn sixty getting a little kit to sample your shit and return for analysis and screening. Having lost a few feet of intestine and bowel following the screening I have to attest to the effectiveness of early diagnosis. I was fortunate but talking with my new buddies those that do go through the chemo route there are so many drugs now and new ones every month that there is always hope.

Above all the most important thing in dealing with this shit disease is having a positive attitude. Over the past year I have seen people succumb when in a good position and survive when the prognosis has not been good.

Never, ever give in.