r0b9502

Opinions on scam.store?

Wriggles

But, shouldnt TD's be "trusted"? Shouldnt they send inaccurate accuracy results?

Other than accuracy, it is indeed an excellent product in my opinion. I would have been fine with accuracy too, if it was not mis-represented....

Thanks for replies. I thought "scam" was the most appropriate section to ask the question. I dont think there is a "is this dealer legit?" section in this forum :giggle:

On a different topic, closer to scam, I made my first purchase through a TD. All went great/excellent. Except, TD sent me a QC photo which shows 0s/d but watch actually runs fast 8s/day. Asked TD and he came back "I only guarantee accuracy to 10s/d and that is the official Swiss Standard.". If watch ran fast/slow 12s/d he would have come back with "I only guarantee 15s/d ..."

How would more experienced members deal with this? Derate the TD a notch and look for another? Just sweep it under the rug? Or give him another chance?

So, based on an 8s/day time difference, which you've managed to measure how exactly? you are wording your posts as if you've been scammed by a TD?

This is a ridiculous thread.

Aside from the fact when you first came here you were given plenty of advice about reading, research etc, which clearly you have not taken on board, or have difficulty with understanding the plethora of information on here, you are now considering that it is an issue with a TD because your watch is only +8s/day? What the absolute fuck?

Seriously, you posted that watches are a status symbol, you're not that into them, you've never worn one before for more than a week, and now you're getting your panties in a bunch over a +8s/day accuracy issue and potentially considering this a scam? Aside from the obvious fact you haven't a fucking notion about timegraphers and the relevant irrelevancy of those in the QC process, you are using the word scam?

Are you fucking kidding me?

Leave. Just leave. This hobby is not for you. Stick with your Apple watches

onzenuub
:popcorn:

anfalas

OK folks we can all put the pitchforks away the OP is 'adjusting his expectations............' lol

Jesus reading this I think I need to increase my expectations...............if my reps turn up and actually work, the hands don't go backwards and they don't gain/lose 5 mins a day I'm relatively happy................. :lmao:

gavmeister

But, shouldnt TD's be "trusted"? Shouldnt they send inaccurate accuracy results?

Other than accuracy, it is indeed an excellent product in my opinion. I would have been fine with accuracy too, if it was not mis-represented....

Thanks for replies. I thought "scam" was the most appropriate section to ask the question. I dont think there is a "is this dealer legit?" section in this forum :giggle:

On a different topic, closer to scam, I made my first purchase through a TD. All went great/excellent. Except, TD sent me a QC photo which shows 0s/d but watch actually runs fast 8s/day. Asked TD and he came back "I only guarantee accuracy to 10s/d and that is the official Swiss Standard.". If watch ran fast/slow 12s/d he would have come back with "I only guarantee 15s/d ..."

How would more experienced members deal with this? Derate the TD a notch and look for another? Just sweep it under the rug? Or give him another chance?

So, based on an 8s/day time difference, which you've managed to measure how exactly? you are wording your posts as if you've been scammed by a TD?

This is a ridiculous thread.

Aside from the fact when you first came here you were given plenty of advice about reading, research etc, which clearly you have not taken on board, or have difficulty with understanding the plethora of information on here, you are now considering that it is an issue with a TD because your watch is only +8s/day? What the absolute fuck?

Seriously, you posted that watches are a status symbol, you're not that into them, you've never worn one before for more than a week, and now you're getting your panties in a bunch over a +8s/day accuracy issue and potentially considering this a scam? Aside from the obvious fact you haven't a fucking notion about timegraphers and the relevant irrelevancy of those in the QC process, you are using the word scam?

Are you fucking kidding me?

Leave. Just leave. This hobby is not for you. Stick with your Apple watches

Don't say you were not warned and that was Wriggles being polite.

:popcorn:

You only brought enough for you Onze???

OK folks we can all put the pitchforks away the OP is 'adjusting his expectations............' lol

Jesus reading this I think I need to increase my expectations...............if my reps turn up and actually work, the hands don't go backwards and they don't gain/lose 5 mins a day I'm relatively happy................. :lmao:

Anfalas, maybe you should offer to throw that misrepresented inaccurate (by 8 seconds) watch away for our noob?

Santaros

Really 8 sec a day ? :D If only my gens run like that.....FYI as for unadjusted movements even 25 secs is well in factory standards

r0b9502

Ok - so I get it that you guys are happy with 8s/d. Actually that was for the first few days when I checked it against my main kitchen atomic RC clock. Now, over the past day or two, it is more like 15s/d. Most of the time rep sits around, sometimes stops due to lack of winding/charge, but occasionally I do wear it. And yes, it is indeed a good rep for that purpose (and I dont find a wink wink emoji to add here).

I think the best full time wrist occupying watch for me is (1) no watch at all, as was the case since I graduated school or (2) yet unverified fitness tracker (3) Seiko Astron!!

For the few who are indeed fastidious, and remember my previous posts, I have since returned the dumb Apple watch. It did not measure my HB accurately. When at gym and I can feel my HB > 150 (confirmed by ploar chest strap) the apple watch says 80-90. POC. Now am checking fitbit, which is way better but still way off. Heard Mio is best. I wont bore you gear heads with this kind of drivel more :giggle:

Well, there have been a few members who have encouraged me on checking on the dtime website, subject of original post, and I am thinking of following through with that. Of course, with great caution. Would like to check out the Santos, Calatrava next. Should really jump on to a new thread here, but, BUT, from people who have more experience on the matter, how would white gold compare in a vision check vs the stainless used in reps? No mention of weight, as that cant be judged by vision.

gavmeister

For the few who are indeed fastidious, and remember my previous posts, I have since returned the dumb Apple watch. It did not measure my HB accurately. When at gym and I can feel my HB > 150 (confirmed by ploar chest strap) the apple watch says 80-90. POC. Now am checking fitbit, which is way better but still way off. Heard Mio is best. I wont bore you gear heads with this kind of drivel more :giggle:

POLAR V800....it reads from your bluetooth monitor, does GPS and links to your smart phone.

gavmeister

Ok - so I get it that you guys are happy with 8s/d. Actually that was for the first few days when I checked it against my main kitchen atomic RC clock. Now, over the past day or two, it is more like 15s/d. Most of the time rep sits around, sometimes stops due to lack of winding/charge, but occasionally I do wear it. And yes, it is indeed a good rep for that purpose (and I dont find a wink wink emoji to add here).

Invest in a time grapher its quicker and will help you set the watch properly.

deju

Realistically they can do what ever tests they want for QC. But then it goes in a box and gets drop kicked round the world to you.

If you want to know the exact time, buy a quartz or use your phone.

Even on my gens I don't have a clue if they run fast or slow.

Hello,

Someone has bought from this site and can say something, please???

The site seems ok!

greg_r

Known to be a problem. Avoid!

It is strange they are scam becaus they also accept paypal!

bho

Rx4Time

The title really drew me in.  I thought it was a new scammer site...

sanjaysk

they are scammer .  My friend send them money and they never send watch . 

vbastos

Stick with TDs
Not worth the risk.