Sign in to follow this  
David(bcn)

OMG PO - Co-Axial 9900 movement (URGENT: TD order in QC review)

MDK

It's a rep, not sure what you expect.

As PB says if you want perfection buy gen

Thelittleprince

Ummmmm..... Why is the word master important when its on the case back? Do you need something that will call you master to satisfy? :P

tmp_19630-dobby-harry-potter-dog-2220631442578258_zpslsfmk0ns.jpg

Daffy

I will leave this here.

Baby-Goats-1.jpg

RUSH2112

Going on 7 years here and still much to learn... Btw, when you past a thread like this you're inviting all comments, even those you may not agree with.

You continue learning on a day to day basis, this is why a forum portal like RWG is really useful.

I am 'open' to any comment; despite I have my own opinion, the POV from others will guide me on how to proceed.

The goal of this thread is not if I need to accept the rep with the engravings different than the ones announced on the TD dealer. I opened the thread to know what are the engravings from the gen and if people is aware of any change in the last weeks/mo.

Thanks ;)

You have your agenda, I have mine.

abrown3mtg

I personally am not concerned about that flaw on the case back. If you (or anyone from this forum and sees this) has personally laid hands on one of these reps, I'd love to hear your thoughts. I'm curious also how accurately it keeps time. This is literally the watch that inspired me to join this forum and begin exploring reps in the first place. Hopefully I can find some first hand opinions on it. I'd like to make one my first rep asap.

trailboss99

Who cares? Its on the back of the watch so who will see it?

Tinncupp

I'm looking at this watch as well. Can you message me with the TD you used? Thanks!

k2efy

is this the one from om factory with working 3 oclock subdial,they are the ones with master on them,