Sign in to follow this  
lrnz

New BP watches

lrnz

So.. trusty just sent emails sponsoring his new acquisitions, BP factories yachtmasters, subs, etc featuring a super clone 3135 mvmt. Any thoughts on these? The 16610 sub is 100$ cheaper than the v7 116610ln.

wdev

Generally I wouldn't go for 3135 movements, I rather stick to ETA clones. Easier to maintain and for swapping parts. Could be that these have improved along the way.

16610 and 116610 are different watches, btw

ShovelnTC

How do you know they are BP?

I only looked at one link but it didn't mention who the maker was.

lrnz

Introducing the latest top end range of Rolex Sports Models with the Super Asia 3135 from BP Factory. BP Factory secured the Super Asia Clone 3135 with superb detailing on the bridges/plates & rotor.

That's a quote from Andrew's email

lrnz

Also it's written in the description

Chiquita Fanjita

Got the same e-mail. These look fantastic, nice decoration and the new dials are lovely. Also at a reasonable price too.

lrnz

16610 and 116610 are different watches, btw

I know in fact I mentioned the reference numbers instead of calling them subs

ShovelnTC

Shit I guess I need to concentrate more when I read these emails :giggle:

EDIT: Na, you guys must have gotten a different email than me as there is nothing about them being BP in mine but I beleive you :D

I'm very interested in these as I want to replace my old BP LV but wasn't interested in the Myota's recently released by PB.

The 3135 appears to have better date font, hour hand base size and lume than the 2836 version in the same email but I'm concerned to get a 3135.

Monkey_Business

I'll wait for someone to do a review of the new 3135. After a year in the rep game, I've learned that if it sounds too good to be true, it is.

But holy shit, those dials

ShovelnTC

AHa I have discovered why my email is different...........................it's from Josh :giggle:

Chiquita Fanjita

AHa I have discovered why my email is different...........................it's from Josh :giggle:

:facepalm:

:lol:

lrnz
I'll wait for someone to do a review of the new 3135. After a year in the rep game, I've learned that if it sounds too good to be true, it is.

But holy shit, those dials

Maybe they fixed the problems of the v7, maybe not, who knows.. we'll have to wait

Edited by LorenzoM

lrnz

EDIT: Na, you guys must have gotten a different email than me as there is nothing about them being BP in mine but I beleive you :D

I'm very interested in these as I want to replace my old BP LV but wasn't interested in the Myota's recently released by PB.

The 3135 appears to have better date font, hour hand base size and lume than the 2836 version in the same email but I'm concerned to get a 3135.

Would you post some pictures of your watch (or send a link if you did a review) please?

ShovelnTC

Would you post some pictures of your watch (or send a link if you did a review) please?

Closest I have is an old sales post.

This LV was worn by me for years and I have only stopped wearing it as it is gaining time and needs servicing which so far I haven't gotten sorted.

It was a great watch with an A2836 and stood up to much abuse as my daily beater on a construction site so proved it's worth with years of fault free service so would be one of my best purchases.

For the info of all this is no longer for sale and I'm just linking it for the info of LorenzoM.

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=125676&hl=&fromsearch=1

lrnz

Looks alright :) I'm on the hunt for my first rep

PRO-PA-GAN-DA

Let's hope for a Submariner release... maybe a 116613LB with the gorgeous new dial

Monkey_Business

Let's hope for a Submariner release... maybe a 116613LB with the gorgeous new dial

this

rikracy

I personally would stick to the ETA movement. At least until the 3135 has been proven reliable.

They do look nice though!!

Monkey_Business

Did any of you buy one of these yet?