Sign in to follow this  
Thelittleprince

Inbound by customs?

Thelittleprince

Anyone ever experienced this? I have seen processing through customs but this is new to me!! Does this mean its seized ? Its says Inbound by customs and im getting a bit worried. Sorry for the noobish question but i feel like this time it might be seized.

BadPickle

whose customs?

TheTinMan

Where are you located?

I've had items sitting in customs for days, weeks even. Shit sometimes tracking shows 'sent for further processing' and the item is sitting in my mailbox when I get home.

Thelittleprince
whose customs?

My best mate :lol:

Thelittleprince
Where are you located?

I've had items sitting in customs for days, weeks even. Shit sometimes tracking shows 'sent for further processing' and the item is sitting in my mailbox when I get home.

I am in CONUS!! I've had that before, but never "inbound by customs"

BadPickle
whose customs?

Call the grammar police :facepalm:

Thelittleprince
whose customs?

My apologies my friend, im trying to type while driving

BadPickle
whose customs?

Call the REAL police.......

WatchDog21
whose customs?

"trying to type while driving", :picard: Please don't crash... Anyway I have had some say "inbound" and did not have any issues

Wriggles
whose customs?

:picard2:

Is this life or death to find out?

Cos it actually could be life or death texting while driving.

Xpletiv

As long as you only take yourself out when you crash.

Crash and survive, but kill/hurt someone else.............think before you type/read/pick up the phone/remove your eyes from the road.

splke

WOW Please don't be in my town !

splke
whose customs?

Call the REAL police.......

HA this definitely this !

Thelittleprince

Despite my very stupid action for typing this up while driving. My package is still "inbound into customs"

Any advice? Do i keep waiting or is it seized?

20Footer

Wait....Inbound into customs is fairly normal verbiage. "Outbound" should be next if it is released onto you. As alot of other threads have discussed this over the years, the only thing to do is Wait. It sucks...but it is the reality of the game we play. It will either get released and you'll be happy or you'll get one of the dreaded "letters" saying they are keeping it. Best of luck

EBWing

It's just saying it's been process by the sort facility, now it's inbound into customs for an examination. Normally if it's regular mail it will have this status for about a week. If it's EMS priority post may have this status for a day or so before it's released by customs then will be sent out to you. Don't worry rhe status is normal I have never had anything seized.

Thelittleprince
It's just saying it's been process by the sort facility, now it's inbound into customs for an examination. Normally if it's regular mail it will have this status for about a week. If it's EMS priority post may have this status for a day or so before it's released by customs then will be sent out to you. Don't worry rhe status is normal I have never had anything seized.

I am fiarly patient, just making sure because its almost 2 weeks now and the tracking hasn't moved to outbound or anything for that matter! They wouldn't seize it without informing me right?

Thelittleprince

Just want to make sure before i bother the TD with this issue if its easily resolved!

Ilikewaches

Well I have a watch from a TD that shipped Dec 13th and it still says origin post is preparing shipment. Never had one take this long to hit state side and the CNY is preventing me from contacting the TD.

narikaa

Oh what Id give for a day or two inputting tracking remarks

you could bring civilisation to its knees

Well the text while driving fretsters anyhow

RUSH2112
Well I have a watch from a TD that shipped Dec 13th and it still says origin post is preparing shipment. Never had one take this long to hit state side and the CNY is preventing me from contacting the TD.

The illuminati, trump and CNY have conspired to keep you from your TD? When I see CNY I always think of Crosby, Nash, and young which would not be as good as CSN.

Ilikewaches

The illuminati, trump and CNY have conspired to keep you from your TD? When I see CNY I always think of Crosby, Nash, and young which would not be as good as CSN.

Pretty sure it's just CNY. I'm not getting any responses to my emails. Which I understand I'll wait until it's over.