Sign in to follow this  
franzyldn

Newest rep version looking less beautiful ?

franzyldn

Hello dear forum,

I'm quite new here and so far I have bought 2 replicas so apologies in advance if my question looks weird !!!

I was thinking to order a nice OMEGA 300 Seamaster vintage 2014 like this one below from the V6F

http://www.pf-818.com/makers/v6f-products/0-omcpo42-003-seamaster-2014-ss-ss-blk-82.html

So I decided to get a quote and information with a TD I'm used to chat with

What a surprise when I received his mail including pics; he informed me that the newest version from the V6F looks completely different

and here different means less beautiful. I don't know if I'm allowed to post the pic I received so I don't post it at the moment

but the bezel looks completely different, there is no engravure and no indication on it (10 / 20/30/40/50)

I was disappointed and don'k know where to order the previous version!

So I was wondering if it's frequent or not to get new watch release looking less beautiful than the previous one

that's all for now :)

cheers

franzy

black263

Hello dear forum,

I'm quite new here and so far I have bought 2 replicas so apologies in advance if my question looks weird !!!

I was thinking to order a nice OMEGA 300 Seamaster vintage 2014 like this one below from the V6F

http://www.pf-818.co...-ss-blk-82.html

What a surprise when I received his mail including pics; he informed me that the newest version from the V6F looks completely different

and here different means less beautiful. I don't know if I'm allowed to post the pic I received so I don't post it at the moment

but the bezel looks completely different, there is no engravure and no indication on it (10 / 20/30/40/50)

So I was wondering if it's frequent or not to get new watch release looking less beautiful than the previous one

cheers

franzy

QC pictures are prohibited. If you've been given a generic sales picture, that isn't of the specific watch you have ordered, that seems to be ok.

franzyldn

Hello dear forum,

http://www.pf-818.co...-ss-blk-82.html

cheers

franzy

QC pictures are prohibited. If you've been given a generic sales picture, that isn't of the specific watch you have ordered, that seems to be ok.

Yes. I haven't placed any order... the TD proactively informed me that the newest version looks not very good

so my question was general regarding the newest version: How is it possible to release something new that doesn't like good :(

myaz

I'd ask the TD or another TD if your regular TD can't, if he/she can get the previous version for you.

As far as newer not being better, that my friend, is very possible with more than just watches. :P

franzyldn

I'd ask the TD or another TD if your regular TD can't, if he/she can get the previous version for you.

As far as newer not being better, that my friend, is very possible with more than just watches. :P

Yes you're right... some people doesn't like the new Audi A3 and prefers the previous one etc...

but I was referring for instance to the famous NOOB version of Sub... V7 was better than V6 etc... :)

Anyway I'll ask other TDs

cheers

porschespeedster

^^^ this also happens a lot with reps...certain parts aren't found again so they have to make new ones...sometimes with more flaws etc.

Sometimes people buy multiple versions of the same watch----solely to break them apart and combine them.