Sign in to follow this  
AJB2

M2M Sales etc...

GenTLe
Not sure what you mean by m2m? Never heard of it!

Member to member. Because we are weirdos and buy rep watches to avoid wearing our gens down there. So when we get bored we take it out, carefully unwear it and give it to some other weirdo that can put it on.

Hey... im not a weirdo for having 3 watches on there.... and keep buying watches and selling them the next day..... to buy again just to sell it for loss the next day.... to eventually lose so much money that ill end up with just one timex.... to eventually sell it on m2m and not have any watch at all.... and eventually start selling my organs on m2m.... I should stop :lmao:

If can have 3 watches all together wristed down there, especially if they are like 47mm Pams and when you are "relaxed", you are a lucky guy :D

Thelittleprince
Not sure what you mean by m2m? Never heard of it!

Member to member. Because we are weirdos and buy rep watches to avoid wearing our gens down there. So when we get bored we take it out, carefully unwear it and give it to some other weirdo that can put it on.

Hey... im not a weirdo for having 3 watches on there.... and keep buying watches and selling them the next day..... to buy again just to sell it for loss the next day.... to eventually lose so much money that ill end up with just one timex.... to eventually sell it on m2m and not have any watch at all.... and eventually start selling my organs on m2m.... I should stop :lmao:

I'm not sure what you've even got in your collections at this point. You're flipping reps way too often for me to keep up.. it's like you're some sort of dealer :lol:

Not a very good dealer if all i do is lose money don't ya think :lmao:

mrroboto790

useful thread

RussP

Are we picking on noobs today?

Or merely numpties?

Peter0516

Or merely numpties?

dont be so rude

onzenuub

Numpties only

RussP

Or merely numpties?

dont be so rude

I'll try.

Harder ^_^

Autobot

I had to find this thread in order to find out why I couldn't find the M2M. Thanks to those who spelled it out!

onzenuub

I had to find this thread in order to find out why I couldn't find the M2M. Thanks to those who spelled it out!

And what did you find?

mostling

Searching is a generally good way of finding things.

onzenuub

Searching is a generally good way of finding things.

Nope, when you are searching generally you didn't find anything, otherwise you wheren't searching. :P

AJB2

Ahhhh...But you still can't find it unless you have over 50 posts or have become a VIP...Talking of becoming a VIP, when's the next joining competition? I'm holding off joining as just my luck, something will be announced 10 minutes after I've done it...

Genius
Ahhhh...But you still can't find it unless you have over 50 posts or have become a VIP...Talking of becoming a VIP, when's the next joining competition? I'm holding off joining as just my luck, something will be announced 10 minutes after I've done it...

Usually at the start of the month

R&R_in_tokyo

Great, so now that RWI is down ... should I start making meaningless posts to boost my post count?

black263

Great, so now that RWI is down ... should I start making meaningless posts to boost my post count?

Try searching for "post-count reset". Then decide if you want to try postwhoring. At least it will give us a little light entertainment.

rafebor

So it's 50? :(

black263

So it's 50? :(

To sell. 5 to buy. But they have to be quality posts. Posting mindless drivel will lead to the mods getting involved. If you want to know what happens then, try searching Post Count Reset.

AJB2

Oh...Just one other thing...Before you can sell you need to learn how to take & upload photos...That's my downfall!!

A mate has just given me a new phone...Once I get the Nano sim I will try harder!!!

dcharper18

I was just wondering the same exact thing; got that low ass noob post count! Time to do some work!

mjbeat

scroll down down down

AJB2

scroll down down down

How on earth have you managed -389 posts????

ivanofs

Hmm 50 posts they say

omegex

scroll down down down

Guess who had their post count reset :Whistle:

deju

scroll down down down

It's like a handicap in golf....

His posts are that good we need a head start!