Sign in to follow this  
memeni

Planet Ocean strap - where can i find?

memeni

hi,

im looking for Planet Ocean strap for 42mm case (like the one in the photo) - anyone know where can i find one? Thanks

f5605dd51f.jpg

f55da0c207.jpg

Edited by memeni

TrueNatty

Hi,

Try a Trusted Dealer.

memeni

which one? any direct recommendations?

Tits McGee

Perfect Clones or Trusty Time have them.

kylie007

+1 for trustytime.

stormtooper4

Those things are a PITA , go for rubber and save yourself

TrueNatty

I would say MR. I think trusty is expensive (the strap I was looking for) 105$ for a rubber strap :help3:

Genius

Linamarket is cheaper than the TDs I've had po strap from them was excellent quality

kylie007

I would say MR. I think trusty is expensive (the strap I was looking for) 105$ for a rubber strap :help3:

thats almost the right price give or take. Got mine for $100. MAYBE youll be able to find for $80.

Genius

thats almost the right price give or take. Got mine for $100. MAYBE youll be able to find for $80.

RAPE PRICE!

Like I said linamarket is the best place £24 if you order through the Ali mobile app!

kylie007

RAPE PRICE!

Like I said linamarket is the best place £24 if you order through the Ali mobile app!

pretty good price! is that branded too? I cant tell from the site if they are selling unbranded or branded. plus im not seeing a 20mm so thats a no-go.

Edited by kylie007

Genius

And this is a standard Planet ocean one (will have omega branding) they just blur it out for the photos

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/20mm-NEW-High-Quality-Brushed-Finish-Pure-Solid-Stainless-steel-Watchband-BANDS-Watch-Strap-Bracelets-S/217871_1833978767.html?spm=2114.12010612.0.0.f3vCFI

I think they are slightly cheaper on the aliexpress mobile app than on the website

gthansis

Those things are a PITA , go for rubber and save yourself

+1

kylie007

And this is a standard Planet ocean one (will have omega branding) they just blur it out for the photos

https://www.aliexpre...0612.0.0.f3vCFI

I think they are slightly cheaper on the aliexpress mobile app than on the website

looks like one for a 2500 not the 8500, fyi. They got some other cool straps there too. Thanks for the heads up! Never buying from a TD again. haha

Edited by kylie007

austinsom

Yes they are branded, I have two - if I get a moment I'll post pics - but they are from the non ceramic version.

kylie007

its always a pain to search for straps on ali. millions of hits with random titles. blah

GenTLe

RAPE PRICE!

pretty good price! is that branded too? I cant tell from the site if they are selling unbranded or branded. plus im not seeing a 20mm so thats a no-go.

Look in the description: it says "with logo" or "no logo" meaning branded or not.

kylie007

RAPE PRICE!

Look in the description: it says "with logo" or "no logo" meaning branded or not.

SOLD. lol.

greg_r

Not a review. Moved to General Discussion.

BadApple

I had a Planet Ocean from Kuvarsit and it is a tad small so asked for extra links but as you can see they do a full bracelet for $35

Hello Dear Rob

Sorry factory no sell spare links.

USD35 for one SS bracelet

Pls let me know if interest.

Best Regards,

Daisy

On Sat, Feb 11, 2017 at 7:22 PM, KUVARSIT KUVARSIT <[email protected]>

Edited by BADAPPLE12

dave1978

Do linamarket do leather or rubber planet ocean straps?

Mr_B

Yes, with buckles and deployments

Genius

Just FYI linamarket leather rep straps are pretty shit same as standard rep leather. The rubber straps are decent as are the buckles and deployants

dave1978

Just FYI linamarket leather rep straps are pretty shit same as standard rep leather. The rubber straps are decent as are the buckles and deployants

Rubber it is, thanks