Sign in to follow this  
WatchaholicMallorca

Every day it kills me a little more....

WatchaholicMallorca

1BD62764-BEB3-4BA8-A5A7-7BCC29AA791D_zpska2qtmra.jpg

Every day I wake up and stare at the last remaining slot in my display case.. wondering when I will fill the void and complete the box....

I guess I'm not the only one with this first world problem, so feel free to tag a picture of the empty spaces in yoir display case *insert sad face*

onzenuub

Just get a blow job done. The last slot will not be filled, but hey who cares. :D

Callumz

Could do with a PAM!

Thelittleprince

My opinion is to flip the AP chrono because of the wrong subdials, thats just another thing that would drive you vrazy lol!

I would say you NEED A ZF TUDOR BLACK BAY OR PELAGOS, AND AN IWC PORTUGUESE 7 DAYS V4!

WatchaholicMallorca

Haven't worn that AP in over a year. Was given to me as a gift from a friend, he picked it up in Dubai. The pushers on the clasp fell off so it just sits there. Along with the milgaus and the cheapie black sub!

I hear you on the Tudor, and the IWC, never put much thought into buying one but considered an A Lange tourby

ortiizz

New "travel box" just arrived... so pretty much in the same boat! :D

First world problems all over the world :D

watchbox_zpsarlwjji5.jpg

Thelittleprince
Haven't worn that AP in over a year. Was given to me as a gift from a friend, he picked it up in Dubai. The pushers on the clasp fell off so it just sits there. Along with the milgaus and the cheapie black sub!

I hear you on the Tudor, and the IWC, never put much thought into buying one but considered an A Lange tourby

Had a lange tourby! Enjoyed it for a bit then hated the inaccuracy of the size

You could also buy a smaller watch box and focus on super reps, and have a one in one out rule as well for an alternative solution :P Maybe a box of 8? I've been toying with that idea

tmp_4275-20170111_121217896184825_zpsmmwazc56.jpg

onionbag

I've more slots than watches, and counting up the storage................more boxes than watches.

Still, to add.a nice Planet Ocean bi-compax chronograph widnae harm?

omega_po_chrono_liquid_metal.jpg

RepGuy

Here's a solution...sell me that PP Nautilus for a good price, and then buy two new watches to fill up the box. Or don't, I just want that Nautilus :lol:

Santaros

Mental note to self : dont frickin buy a display case, ever.... anyway you miss from there a nice pepsi GMT master :D

GC

Missing is the GMT MASTER Pepsi either the 1675 vintage or the 16750 GMT II or if you like the maxi case there is the 116719 BLNR...

It'll be all the color you need. ;)

lilweazel

Moonwatch.

Nikohublot

Just sell the broken AP and the Cheapie Milgauss and Sub buy a new 8 place watchbox and concentrate maybe on a smaller but "better" reps? At least you need a tourby and the ALS is beautiful! Or maybe the Hublot Skeleton Tourby (little bit fantasy watch) a nice Tudor BB red would also be very cool on a brown leather band because all your watches are ss.

GhostInTheFog

I have like 7 empty slots due to life being a bitch and forcing me to liquidate for cash. Don't feel too bad.

WatchaholicMallorca

Would love to change the box but unfortunately it was a gift from the missus.... have the BLNR and a bluesy sub on the radar.

I'm saving the old AP and the cheapie sub & milgaus for my 1000 post, will be doing a little give away to VIP members

BlueDog

Its always a shell game. Have an extra slot, then soon you need a few more.

S.Corbeil

WatchaholicMallorca, your collection makes me green with envy! Especially love your DD40 in yellow gold and Daytona (in white). If I may, I would try to fill the gap with a JLC Reverso TT31 on a cordovan strap. I don't know how much use you'd get out of a "dressier" watch but the Reverso fits the bill as a dressier watch that can be dressed down in so many ways!

Edited by S.Corbeil

WatchaholicMallorca

WatchaholicMallorca, your collection makes me green with envy! Especially love your DD40 in yellow gold and Daytona (in white). If I may, I would try to fill the gap with a JLC Reverso TT31 on a cordovan strap. I don't know how much use you'd get out of a "dressier" watch but the Reverso fits the bill as a dressier watch that can be dressed down in so many ways!

Thanks buddy, Funnily enough the white daytona just left me this afternoon, to be replaced with a RG 15400 on a leather strap. I hear you when it comes to a dress watch, trouble is I don't get much use out of leather straps. hoping to change that with the AP. I will get a real dress watch eventually as I want either an A Lange tourby or a simple Calatrava.

We shall see!

narikaa

If you think about it

Every day

Kills

EVERYONE

A little more

Irrespective of empty watch slots, or anything else for that matter

f1f06c6b0986732e13294e724e6fb337.jpg

WatchaholicMallorca
If you think about it

Every day

Kills

EVERYONE

A little more

Wasn't expecting that deep response I must say

dave1978

A gen

Bash64

Everyday I stare at the 4 or 5 watches I do not have room for in my watch drawer and try to decide which one(s) I will have to part with. I put off the decision for tomorrow and every day it kills me a little more.

tomtom1988

Aquanaut rep or gen datejust would fill that void

narikaa
If you think about it

Every day

Kills

EVERYONE

A little more

Wasn't expecting that deep response I must say ��

As some great Buddhist sages have said, it is good to reflect on your own death at least several times each day ;)

Nickfive

It's been said a couple times already, but, you need a moonwatch :D