Sign in to follow this  
MikeMcNair

QC pix received.....

kolchak

Man both those Breits look great! The factories must be putting in over time to produce such quality Breit reps because they dont seem like the easiest watch to copy.

MikeMcNair

Thanks man, I love it so much I wore it til my dssd died ( which took 3 days btw) so I put the dssd back on today and will get a good winder soon ;)

Here is a link to the place I bought it, there are better pix of it too.

http://kingshowbox.com/goods-1482.html

kolchak

sweet jumping jesus.....where'd you find this dealer? I really like the blue face & style cues from diff versions. I'm afraid to start looking around on the site at what else they have..

do you mean your dssd from Mary actually died or the power reserve lasted 3 days?

MikeMcNair
sweet jumping jesus.....where'd you find this dealer? I really like the blue face & style cues from diff versions. I'm afraid to start looking around on the site at what else they have..

do you mean your dssd from Mary actually died or the power reserve lasted 3 days?

oh lord no, no death, just power reserve fell after 3 days, which is DAM GOOD imo.

i found connie on RWG Jr, and LOVED dealing with her, she was great!!

she has a TON of stuff, and her website is ACTUALLY UP TO DATE!!! (which is rare as you know in this game)

these pix are for GBOGH, trying to show the brushed finish of the bracelet.....

6590a31a.jpg

23d2b1e9.jpg

4e80f6ed.jpg

58b2c851.jpg

256a976a.jpg

and check this out.... ;)

rep vs rep, Swiss ETA vs Swiss eta.... :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFsE5dqvjMY

SliceMaster

Hey Mike....to make golfclubs heavier they use leadtape....

dont know if that could help you maybe if you apply on the back of the watch...just a thought

MikeMcNair

dont know if that could help you maybe if you apply on the back of the watch...just a thought

thats a hell of an idea!!! i wonder of there would be clearance INSIDE the caseback for something like that......

MikeMcNair

Here is something I NEVER would have guessed, the DSSD and the SO weigh just about the EXACT same, it's amazing because the dssd feels soooooo much heavier. I am shocked!!!!

Btw, rolex says the dssd weighs 215 grams, and my little food portion scale says my rep weighs 210 grams, which I bet if I used a good scale that wasn't 25 yrs old and NEVER calibrated, it would be right there :)

a28c23f0.jpg

bf18bdb0.jpg

SliceMaster

thats a hell of an idea!!! i wonder of there would be clearance INSIDE the caseback for something like that......

Could be mate that leadtape is not very thick so it might be space inside the caseback...get in touch with some golfclub and they can prob. tell you who repairs golfclubs near where you live.

Give it a try

Balad1

If you want heavy get on board the Oris ProDiver 51mm when it becomes available Brother.

MikeMcNair
If you want heavy get on board the Oris ProDiver 51mm when it becomes available Brother.

you had me until 51mm, i ant go beyond a 47 or so without it looking retarded on my wrist. BUT, i will def give it a look once its out. thanks!

KBH
Here is something I NEVER would have guessed, the DSSD and the SO weigh just about the EXACT same, it's amazing because the dssd feels soooooo much heavier. I am shocked!!!!

Btw, rolex says the dssd weighs 215 grams, and my little food portion scale says my rep weighs 210 grams, which I bet if I used a good scale that wasn't 25 yrs old and NEVER calibrated, it would be right there :)

So throw on the extra links that you took off of the bracelet for an accurate comparison.

MikeMcNair

ahhh, good call. i bet there's 5 grams worth right there. :)

MikeMcNair

Check out how nice this looks....

6b76e4b5.jpg

diggs

That's a sweet watch mike ... Love the blue. I just ordered the same with the coral dial from Robert. Like you I wanted an older style Breitling with numbers.

wat44

well, Im totally confused.

I thougt this was exactly you were after.... and so you sold it almost straight away?

MikeMcNair

i gott bump this, because i needed something to make me happy, and THIS WATCH DID IT!!!!!! i miss it, and would give a leg for it back!!!!!!!!