Sign in to follow this  
atgm

Four straps coming in from vic and nobody to brag to!

bizznes101

Very nice. The right strap really makes a watch. Bet you can't wait for em to arrive.

I have a gen late 60s Rivet on the way for my 1680- I need to show it off somewhere. Only the real watch junkies can recognize something like that. I just wanna go home :( Lol

I know the guys are working hard to get RWI back up. Much appreciated!

atgm

Very nice. The right strap really makes a watch. Bet you can't wait for em to arrive.

I have a gen late 60s Rivet on the way for my 1680- I need to show it off somewhere. Only the real watch junkies can recognize something like that. I just wanna go home :( Lol

I CANNOT wait. They've been in outgoing customs for the last day and I'm sitting here squirming. :P

A gen rivet! How did you find that?

yllekp

Oh invite me over for coffee. Make it easy for me to find on my way to the bathroom lol. I need one of those in my life.

atgm

Still drooling over that Blue croc. That grey Saffiano is perfect for the spectre too.

You called it. ;)

N3rxDRZ.jpg

yllekp

Still drooling over that Blue croc. That grey Saffiano is perfect for the spectre too.

You called it. ;)

N3rxDRZ.jpg

Absolutely perfect :)

Bigred7078

You called it. ;)

N3rxDRZ.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

amazing combo! I'm seriously diggin this look.

yllekp
@britain4 Is it the one Stuvetjee has for sale in M2M? I have been talking to him on that one. I was so close to pulling the trigger.

Here is a 33mm on me, same size wrists as you.

DSC_0818_zpseyemetd3.jpg

It isn't that one, it's for sale locally, solid gold, 90s, similar dial to your Patek and a fair bit more expensive which is why I told myself I couldn't have it lol

However that one is lovely and very tempting...

That size looks spot on :thumbsup:

That alcantara strap will look fantastic on a Rio!

Don't worry A I bought Stuvetjee's Omega, I should get it this week :) You will be seeing lots of it hopefully.