Sign in to follow this  
SaxoB

BP Sub 116610LN A2813

SaxoB

Hi all,

I am thinking of buying a BP Subc with the 2813 "hi beat" movement. Is the "hi beat" 2813 from BP reliable?

Anyone with experience with it?

Gerlewis

Texascat has one. I ordered one today.

Lagger

Who?

Gerlewis

Who?

The Search bar is your friend.

MetalMickey

Search for "Z2 POS movement" and you will find your answer

Lagger

Who?

Did I just get dissed?

I think a ambiguous mention of a not well known member, with a watch he has bought buried in a post without a link,I think it's a fair question.

$198 dollars for a wank movement, when Toro us selling the v6 for $248 I wouldn't bother

MetalMickey

Who?

Did I just get dissed?

I think a ambiguous mention of a not well known member, with a watch he has bought buried in a post without a link,I think it's a fair question.

$198 dollars for a wank movement, when Toro us selling the v6 for $248 I wouldn't bother

Is this a wank movement? :johng:

greg_r

Not a review. Moved to General Discussion.

Cynikal.Mindset

Who?

Did I just get dissed?

Where is this v6 for $248??

Cynikal.Mindset

cheers

Gerlewis

Who?

Did I just get dissed?

Only messing, I just noticed how much everyone hails the search bar, so I thought I would chime in.

Cracking forum.

Lagger

I know mate, I took it with the humour intended, probably over explained it though

MetalMickey
:search:

texascat

Not very active here, post more on RWI...

I read all about the "wank" movement but found opinions pretty much equally split. I wanted a good Sub-C with 28800 movement but didn't want to pay alot for something that will get very little wrist time. I took a chance and so far so good. In fact, it runs smoother than any watch I have with an A2836. For the price (I paid a bit less than $198) if it ever dies I'll put in a Gen ETA because the watch is very nice! I don't have a NOOB V7 to compare it too but looking at pictures I'd say it's comparable...

DarkGlass

Who?

Did I just get dissed?

$198 dollars for a wank  movement, when Toro us selling the v6 for  $248 I wouldn't bother

Mate, I think the word is slotted ????

GenTLe

Are you sure it is a Z2? As far as I remember that crap was mainly used by HFactory. If you point to the link I can give it a look.

Lagger

that is a great price!! Get this or get the V7 for more $$ hmmm

I've had both, get this and save over a hundred dollars, I think the hulk v7 is a better green, but the black sub is not worth it

James.l

V6 black & V7 Hulk. Rude not to

GenTLe

Uh, never seen this movement.

IT's not a Z2 (the click is on the crown wheel and not on the ratchet wheel like on the Z2) but it isn't also an eta clone (even if it is very similar).

Definitively it's not a 2813 too.

This is a Z2:

ROLSD040C_14.jpg

So the one you posted... It's another kind of "clone of clone". First time I see it. Reliability? Who knows...

texascat

So the one you posted... It's another kind of "clone of clone". First time I see it. Reliability? Who knows...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it is reliable. It really is the smoothest watch movement I own. I even have a few Gen TAG's that have Gen ETA's. It's also very accurate.

Maybe I got lucky or maybe they're learning. Only time will tell... :lol: