Sign in to follow this  
DallasGTA

My rep collection in my watch box

DallasGTA

The top row are all Rolex reps. From left to right: Submariner (Blue), Submariner (Black), Sea-Dweller DEEPSEA, Daytona (Black), Daytona (White), Milgauss

The bottom row is the more unique reps I own. From left to right: Franck Muller Vegas, Franck Muller Crazy Hours, Richard Mille RM-011, Panerai PAM00152 (Sealand for Purdey), Panerai PAM00076 (Black Seal), Corum Golden Bridge

Watch%20Box%2001_zpsnyqycjub.jpg

I am thinking of trading the Richard Mille for something unique, rare and hard-to-get. Any suggestions? Your comments are appreciated.

NFleischer

If you like strange- how about Bell and Ross with skull on dial?

phone

You've definitely got some strange pieces there. Pretty developed collection though. Are you from another forum?

dilip

Nice collection :)

DallasGTA

They are too common and easy to find. Besides, the B&R skull dial reminds me of the Richard Mille ones. Tacky IMHO.

Thank you very much. Any suggestions on rare and unique pieces I could add?

DallasGTA

You've definitely got some strange pieces there. Pretty developed collection though. Are you from another forum?

Thanks for your comment and yes, I am a member of a few other similar sites. Still a novice though.

phone

Thanks for your comment and yes, I am a member of a few other similar sites. Still a novice though.

Well. Welcome! Nice to have some variety here.

avc0002

I like the watch box. Where did find that thing

Thelittleprince

Theres a very cool unique Pam on m2m! Once you have access to it ill point it out, pretty sure you will love it :P

Stewart

Could you post close up pictures of those Panerais and the Corum? Cool watches.

Nikohublot

Nic collection . If you want something rare and unique you should look for a MB&F ... but i think its impossible to find :D Or wait a little bit (late April) and buy the Breuget 7057 its has some flaws but still a unique watch! I mean this one : http://www.replicawatchvideo.com/mobile/breguet-la-tradition-7057-prototype_ed86aa8cf.html

Comes also in Gold.

dilip

They are too common and easy to find. Besides, the B&R skull dial reminds me of the Richard Mille ones. Tacky IMHO.

Thank you very much. Any suggestions on rare and unique pieces I could add?

You only seem to have white metal in your collection, so maybe a bronze pam? Or some kind of regulator for a smaller twist?

I'm a sucker for day-date chronographs, you can't go wrong with that :)

ohhelloooo

that corum bridge is soooo underrated !!

DallasGTA

Just open this link when yoh are eligible

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...howtopic=127202

That's strange... I cannot access it, but I am a member. How would I be able to post in this forum, right? Am I doing something wrong?

DallasGTA

I like the watch box. Where did find that thing

Thanks. The watch box came from the trusted TD, Mary. She's the best!

DallasGTA

Could you post close up pictures of those Panerais and the Corum? Cool watches.

I don't have any individual pics of the Panerais at the moment, but I can take some tonight. Here's the Corum:

Corum%20Golden%20Bridge_zpstpezinnt.jpg

DallasGTA

Nic collection . If you want something rare and unique you should look for a MB&F ... but i think its impossible to find :D Or wait a little bit (late April) and buy the Breuget 7057 its has some flaws but still a unique watch! I mean this one : http://www.replicawa..._ed86aa8cf.html

Comes also in Gold.

Dude, you read my mind regarding the MB&F. I have searched for a rep for years and cannot find any. No TD has them in stock and they rarely show up on M2M. Any suggestions on where I could find one? Or possibly a Chronoswiss Wristmaster?

DallasGTA

Just open this link when yoh are eligible

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...howtopic=127202

That's strange... I cannot access it, but I am a member. How would I be able to post in this forum, right? Am I doing something wrong?

Ok, I can view it now, thanks! It's a Fantasy model though. I prefer reps with gen counterparts. Any other suggestions for unique/strange models?

Nikohublot

Nic collection . If you want something rare and unique you should look for a MB&F ... but i think its impossible to find :D Or wait a little bit (late April) and buy the Breuget 7057 its has some flaws but still a unique watch! I mean this one : http://www.replicawa..._ed86aa8cf.html

Comes also in Gold.

Dude, you read my mind regarding the MB&F. I have searched for a rep for years and cannot find any. No TD has them in stock and they rarely show up on M2M. Any suggestions on where I could find one? Or possibly a Chronoswiss Wristmaster?

Sorry i can't help you :/ the only chance you have is to check m2m on a daily basis here and on RWI , Repgeek . You must be really lucky because they are not aviable at td for years. I think i have seen 1-2 Members here who own one but im pretty sure they will never sell them :D. Whish you many luck :)!

DallasGTA

Comes also in Gold.

Sorry i can't help you :/ the only chance you have is to check m2m on a daily basis here and on RWI , Repgeek . You must be really lucky because they are not aviable at td for years. I think i have seen 1-2 Members here who own one but im pretty sure they will never sell them :D. Whish you many luck :)!

Boo urns! What about the Chronoswiss Wristmaster? Same answer?

BadPickle

Frank Muller Vagas is a nice piece.

good solid collection pal :thumbsup:

Xpletiv

I've been wanting a Wristmaster for a long time, pretty sure they're not made anymore although you occasionally see one on AE or Dhgate.

Seven Friday V series is different and better looking then their other models IMO.

How about a bronze Zenith Pilot?

DallasGTA

Frank Muller Vagas is a nice piece.

good solid collection pal :thumbsup:

Thanks very much!

Left Coast Guy

Only place I've seen another Purdey....I got mine out of the generosity of hounddoggie. But obviously, something I'm found of...