Sign in to follow this  
alfa01

FREDERIQUE CONSTANT

alfa01

Hello everyone.

Anyone knows TD who carries this brand FREDERIQUE CONSTANT.

frederique-constant-world-heart-mother-of-pearl-dial-rose-gold-plated-ladies-watch-fc-310whf2pd4.jpg

tesmith2112

FC's are priced at $2K or less, so they are not repped because most can scrape up enough change to buy a gen.

Wolf359

Bought two of their gen dress watches, absolute crackers.

GoW13
FC's are priced at $2K or less, so they are not repped because most can scrape up enough change to buy a gen.

Even Seikos get rep'ed, and not only grand Seiko..

So your best chance is to email a TD and ask them

Xpletiv

^This!

Ignore that dribble about less expensive Gens not being Rep'd. There's a whole mess of anything and everything, but maybe not what you want so message a few TDs and ask, you never know what you may find.

Oh, and do let us know when you get an answer or what you may be getting.

shelby1501

There are no reps of FC out there.

dalboy

Longines, Tissot and Seiko have all been repped along with many other lower cost brands .

However I have never seen nor heard of a repped FC .. Doubt the dealers will find your chosen model and if they do the quality will be ..... Lets say " Questionable " I would avoid anything with faux diamonds or crystals..

Quite aside from all the above the gen isn't too painful dollar wise, especially if a gift for the other half ,FC watches come very impressively boxed and built well to .

Dal

alfa01

Longines, Tissot and Seiko have all been repped along with many other lower cost brands .

However I have never seen nor heard of a repped FC .. Doubt the dealers will find your chosen model and if they do the quality will be ..... Lets say " Questionable " I would avoid anything with faux diamonds or crystals..

Quite aside from all the above the gen isn't too painful dollar wise, especially if a gift for the other half ,FC watches come very impressively boxed and built well to .

Dal

Yes it is a gift for the other half. Still have time till summer to find. I could stretch and get Gen. one though.

I e-mailed to couple of rep's and they all replied no RP for this one.

dalboy

Dal

Yes it is a gift for the other half. Still have time till summer to find. I could stretch and get Gen. one though.

I e-mailed to couple of rep's and they all replied no RP for this one.

Didn't think so.

Get your wallet out , I'm sure she's worth the gen !

D.

Xpletiv

Well, poop, but good to know that they don't exist.