Sign in to follow this  
cmhwatch

Is Puretime legit?

trailboss99

Note to self, don't ask stupid questions.

it wasn't a stupid question.

black263

Forum etiquette (any forum) kind ofrequires that you join and have a look around before posting questions. May I siggest that you put Is Puretime Legit into the search box for example. 31 threads asking the same question.

Go to the new members introduction section. Say hello and let us know a bit about yourself. That's a flame-free section and a gentle way of easing into this madhouse.

Read the information in big red writing on the home page. New Members Start Here.

Then decide if you want to ask if Puretime is legit. Answer is Maybe. The real Puretime is rock solid. They're so good that scammers clone the website with subtly different urls to piggyback on the reputation. Unfortunately the legit website also changes url on occasions for very good reasons. The only way to be sure is to check the TD lists where the latest gen details are posted.

JSJ

Forum etiquette (any forum) kind ofrequires that you join and have a look around before posting questions. May I siggest that you put Is Puretime Legit into the search box for example. 31 threads asking the same question.

Go to the new members introduction section. Say hello and let us know a bit about yourself. That's a flame-free section and a gentle way of easing into this madhouse.

Read the information in big red writing on the home page. New Members Start Here.

Then decide if you want to ask if Puretime is legit. Answer is Maybe. The real Puretime is rock solid. They're so good that scammers clone the website with subtly different urls to piggyback on the reputation. Unfortunately the legit website also changes url on occasions for very good reasons. The only way to be sure is to check the TD lists where the latest gen details are posted.

Black's turned all cuddly :rolleyes:

black263

Just handing out rope. Let's see what he does with it.

BadPickle
Not a dealer here pal, toddle off next door and ask there (RWI) beware of rogue websites pretending to be trusted dealers, and always follow the links on the TD lists

Hang on a minute, don't tar me with the same brush as these other sexually frustrated reprobates!! I was being polite and helpful :)

As per usual ;)

Pihlippe

Hmm, someone having a bad day...... :daffy:

gavmeister
Wow, pretty hostile vibe. This will be my last post, bye.

Judging by the OP's attention to completing his/her detailed profile.....this was always going to be a short visit....

iloveap

ordered several times from them. great support not had a problem.

Pauli363

What a twat.

It might be cool to let infantile posters like that clampet run riot on a forum, but it's hardly going to encourage new members.

The OP asked a civil question and no more. If it bothers you then move along. Idiot

jms2016

Great fucking first post. Cann't you fucking start reading? If you had done so, you would have known Trustytime is NOT on the TD's list. You would also have known that if you have a problem with a TD you should Pm a mod first. Now start reading noob.

Lmfao... and his post is about Puretime..

Edited by jms2016

DefiantVitreous

Onze's post was totally out of line. I don't give a shit who you are and whether or not you donate to the site. There should be a minimum level etiquette that every member deserves. Onze deserves to be penalized somehow for this outburst. What a cunt.

onzenuub
:rofl:

garyepw
Onze's post was totally out of line. I don't give a shit who you are and whether or not you donate to the site. There should be a minimum level etiquette that every member deserves. Onze deserves to be penalized somehow for this outburst. What a cunt.

Agree 100%, out of order.

atl504

I purchased a few watches from them. No issues as of yet.

black263

To be fair to Onze......... er........ bollox. Give him grief.

Jatomar

Puretime is TD in RWI so they should be legit.

BMH1946

I must say that the response some people are getting is far from friendly and especially abusive from the ignorant. What happened to friendliness ? Having joined this group yesterday, I think it is not a forum that I want to be part of

Bye bye

RUSH2112

Jeez, is the whining in this thread never going to end? Onze went a bit far but I'm sad to see so many adults turn tail and run over a few words.

Mr Stubbs
Jeez, is the whining in this thread never going to end? Onze went a bit far but I'm sad to see so many adults turn tail and run over a few words.

Damn straight. And there IS another forum for them.

THIS forum is crazy. Sometimes it's mean. Sometimes it's freaking awesome. Just like real life! :coffee2:

k.gowie

Bought watch, but as soon as money was sent communication stopped.. and the obviously forgot to send watch... I wouldn't trust them

Wriggles

As much as the post may have been just a little OTT I agree, a lot of panty bunching going on. And a little sad to see new members calling for discipline of an existing member.

Discipline? On RWG? Wouldn't that not just turn us into every other dull forum, there's the knitting circle if people like that sort of thing

What is the world coming to!!!! :lol:

Wriggles
Bought watch, but as soon as money was sent communication stopped.. and the obviously forgot to send watch... I wouldn't trust them

Join RWI and take it up there, waste of your time going on about it here, they're not in our list

commando42

Onze ..... What a weapon !

Deerslayer

Wow, SERIOUSLY ???

Thommo82

Is this where I post my selfies?