Sign in to follow this  
nippler

Recommendations for a skinny (<6inch) wrist?

nippler

Hey guys, I'm really interested in sporty yet elegant looking watches like Richard Mille, AP Royal Oak, Hublot, etc.

Unfortunately, my wrist is less than 6 inches in circumference at 5.8 inches... So it's pretty hard for me to find watches in that category that don't look overly huge on my wrist.

Does anyone have recommendations for watches that fit the criteria? I'm really looking for something in the style mentioned above, but I'm still open to any other suggestions. (I would like to stay away from Rolex though)

Thanks!

Edited by nippler

2470f2.8ii

well man, I'm kind of in the same boat but just ordered an ap 44mm roo. my wrist is 6.5 - my advice; get the watch you like. if it doesn't pan out; catch and release it? thats my plan at least :)

I have a sub v7 LV from noob. it fits well; a little small honestly but it looks really nice in person.

check out the patek philippe nautilus -- pretty unique/sexy watch

nippler

Lately I've been particularly fond of watches like Richard Milles or the Hublot Spirit of Big Bang...

I just know that neither of those would work for me since even the straps won't fit to my wrist T-T

On top of what I asked before, if anybody knows of anything similar but smaller, please let me know :D

phone

My wrist is 6.5 and I also will suggest to just get whatever you want. BUT. If you really worried about it, you're probably just better off going with vintage man. Get a 36mm explorer 1. It will fit beautifully. Or even a modern PP Nautilus. Great sports watch.

nippler

In terms of vintage/classic style watches, I've been looking primarily for some Jaegers, Pateks, and APs. I guess my criteria for that category would be that my budget is under $200 and it has to be from a TD who accepts Paypal.

I've been looking for those as well, and I've come up with a few, but it seems like none of them are even close to the gen. Even though this isn't the topic of this thread, if anybody could make some suggestions for this too that'd be great :)

Thelittleprince

I read somewhere here that it helps to have big biceps, so buy what you want and ask a TD for replica protein shakes as well :lol:

brang1

weights, curls, extensions

BadApple

2l8wwpl.gif

Try above for a couple of months or....

A Rolex Submariner - 40mm dia and always look small to me.

Thelittleprince

Replica weights?

G_sus

Replica weights?

They are '1:1'

The only tell is they weigh slightly less???

Edited by G_sus

Genius
Lately I've been particularly fond of watches like Richard Milles or the Hublot Spirit of Big Bang...

I just know that neither of those would work for me since even the straps won't fit to my wrist T-T

On top of what I asked before, if anybody knows of anything similar but smaller, please let me know :D

There's a 38mm hublot big bang rep with a miyota 9105 that's really well made almost super rep territory, my brother used to have one before he moved on to bigger watches.... I'd buy that

brang1

Replica weights?

They are '1:1'

The only tell is they weigh slightly less???

and some have a bit of a stutter

and the kettle bells are sometimes spelt cattle bells

brang1

perfect!

33011227232_dea49a04ca_b.jpg

Lagger

Look up Robert Frank on Instagram, he will sort you out

porschespeedster

Paypal ain't gonna fly with any TD, so you know.

They're decent dealers, we all use them, you're not gonna get ripped off.

Take that same $ and send it via WU and some dealers might even give you a discount.

Xpletiv

I'd really like to have that MB&F, damn thing needs a re-issue!

GenTLe
perfect!

Am I the only one that think this is ugly as s__t? :o

NCRich
perfect!

Am I the only one that think this is ugly as s__t? :o

No.

phone
Lately I've been particularly fond of watches like Richard Milles or the Hublot Spirit of Big Bang... I just know that neither of those would work for me since even the straps won't fit to my wrist T-T On top of what I asked before, if anybody knows of anything similar but smaller, please let me know :D
There's a 38mm hublot big bang rep with a miyota 9105 that's really well made almost super rep territory, my brother used to have one before he moved on to bigger watches.... I'd buy that

This sounds almost too good to be true! A 38MM Hublot? Wow. Where?

Kleen™

15202 quartz

Genius
Lately I've been particularly fond of watches like Richard Milles or the Hublot Spirit of Big Bang... I just know that neither of those would work for me since even the straps won't fit to my wrist T-T On top of what I asked before, if anybody knows of anything similar but smaller, please let me know :D

Just searched a couple of delaers and no one seems to have it only quartz in that size... There was a miyota and it was very good, looks like it is disconitnued

Stuvetjee

Hey guys, I'm really interested in sporty yet elegant looking watches like Richard Mille, AP Royal Oak, Hublot, etc.

Unfortunately, my wrist is less than 6 inches in circumference at 5.8 inches... So it's pretty hard for me to find watches in that category that don't look overly huge on my wrist.

Does anyone have recommendations for watches that fit the criteria? I'm really looking for something in the style mentioned above, but I'm still open to any other suggestions. (I would like to stay away from Rolex though)

Thanks!

The new 33mm Quartz AP from JF, or the bigger 37mm Automatic version.

phone

Just searched a couple of delaers and no one seems to have it only quartz in that size... There was a miyota and it was very good, looks like it is disconitnued

I actually found a automatic on Puretime(RWI TD) and they look decent. Just not as much variety as the 44mm. Thanks for the tip off though! :)

George.

My recommendations for a smaller wrist (all pretty readily available from dealers today) :

Rolex Ouster Perpetual 114300 - 39mm

Rolex Daytona 6263 - 37mm

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak 15450 - 37mm

Omega Planet Ocean 600M - 37.5mm

Pretty much any Nomos

IWC Portofino - 39mm

These are what I have my eye on right now anyway!