nuvolablue

Breitling Navitimer B01 (JF Factory)

olleolle

Almost as gen Navi.

aitcharGMT
On 27/12/2017 at 11:33, BigBreit said:

what do you think of mine with the mod on the date wheel?

IMG_20171224_2045103dbbc474824e0d74.jpg

It's awesome! I PMd you regarding the date wheel mod. I've thought to even freeze the date, get a dial without the date (like in the vintage ones) or even drop an a7753 (which I'm told is not possible btw) thanks!

solitudex

6ddf6fcf34023f455497515f54be293f.jpg

Mine says hi! Also with datewheel modded and all chrono functions working.

windyzz

Looks Fabolous. It's Very Close to Gen... I might get one with the bracelets

Here is the comparison to mine

r5NhioA.png

solitudex
Looks Fabolous. It's Very Close to Gen... I might get one with the bracelets
Here is the comparison to mine
r5NhioA.png

Hey now, that's definitely a gen you have!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

aitcharGMT
10 hours ago, solitudex said:

6ddf6fcf34023f455497515f54be293f.jpg

Mine says hi! Also with datewheel modded and all chrono functions working.

Very nice! Care to share your source for the mod? I'd this from locolouie? Thank you

solitudex
Very nice! Care to share your source for the mod? I'd this from locolouie? Thank you

Yeah, it is. But I don't recommend getting it from him now. Try asking the admin Legend on RWG.cc. He is much more reliable and can do the mod for you too.

aitcharGMT
22 minutes ago, solitudex said:

Yeah, it is. But I don't recommend getting it from him now. Try asking the admin Legend on RWG.cc. He is much more reliable and can do the mod for you too.

Great! Thank you!

aitcharGMT
On 27/12/2017 at 11:33, BigBreit said:

Who did this mod for you? You? I'm looking for someone in North America. The previous suggestion involved sending it to Singapore.

Thanks

Edited by aitcharGMT

Noobv10

Sweet watch 

bigelephant

I saw this watch in rose gold with a black leather strap and ever since I'm trying to find the best rep.  I hear that gold reps don't always look that great, any thoughts?  also best place to purchase the rose gold one if it exists?

aitcharGMT

They have gold, not sure rose gold. And about "best", define it. There's JF with sunken date and fully functional chrono. There's BP with no sunken date but worthless chrono, well, no, it works for a whole minute! LOL

Rose gold and gold are much better nowadays. 

16 hours ago, bigelephant said:

I saw this watch in rose gold with a black leather strap and ever since I'm trying to find the best rep.  I hear that gold reps don't always look that great, any thoughts?  also best place to purchase the rose gold one if it exists?

bigelephant

Thanks for getting back to me.  I'm no expert at this stuff by any means, so I apologize in advance.  By "best" I mean most passible as authentic possible.  I'd love for everything to work as supposed to but a working chrono is not necessary, I'm never going to use it.  I just want to wear the watch, have it look good, and keep somewhat decent time for at least a day while I'm wearing it :p I'm not too worried about the price, I'm happy to pay a bit of a premium if the watch is closer to the genuine and functions good.  I am glad to hear that the gold / rose gold watches are looking better nowadays.

As far as chronograph, I'm assuming you mean the "stop watch" function.  I'm never going to use it.
When you say sunken date, that is a good thing or a bad thing?  I'd like the option that is more in line with the genuine watch.

Again, sorry for the noob questions and thanks for the reply!

aitcharGMT
6 minutes ago, bigelephant said:

Thanks for getting back to me.  I'm no expert at this stuff by any means, so I apologize in advance.  By "best" I mean most passible as authentic possible.  I'd love for everything to work as supposed to but a working chrono is not necessary, I'm never going to use it.  I just want to wear the watch, have it look good, and keep somewhat decent time for at least a day while I'm wearing it :p I'm not too worried about the price, I'm happy to pay a bit of a premium if the watch is closer to the genuine and functions good.  I am glad to hear that the gold / rose gold watches are looking better nowadays.

As far as chronograph, I'm assuming you mean the "stop watch" function.  I'm never going to use it.
When you say sunken date, that is a good thing or a bad thing?  I'd like the option that is more in line with the genuine watch.

Again, sorry for the noob questions and thanks for the reply!

No worries, I was like you with the Navitimer only a few months ago. Now I have 6 or seven including one I had from 10y ago. 

The closest 1:1 is from BP because it doesn't have a sunken date. But B01 afaik is an in house movement so the spacing of the dials is not 1:1 on the rep, again afaik, but you can compare from the sites and see the small difference. Breitlingsource.com is a great info site. Yes, the chronograph is the stop watch, I guess you could say all watches are "chronographs" and that's the loophole dishonest sites use to say their watches are "chronographs" but it usually refers to a stopwatch. It's an interesting question though because stop watch I thought it was reserved to rattrapante or split second watches, but not necessarily. On the BP you can time stuff up to a minute because the other dials are frozen (the small seconds also work)

Going back to 1:1 Navitimer, the B01 is nice, but the Navitimer World from BP is great! Especially the black version. It's the most 1:1, though I love the white one and am waiting for the blue now, who they say is a bit different hue, but I just love the bigger watch and don't care much about the hue difference. B01 is 43mm (42.5 in some reps) and the Navi world is 46mm. 

By the way, take your time to read this forum, it's great and probably the funniest!

Cheers!

windyzz

A little bit of variation is fine. Nobody will know it from far. Unless the person owned a gen

Dr_Rolex

Damn what a beauty!!! The Navi has always been my fav 

so so I actually haven’t looked too much into these Breitling is outside of my jurisdiction lol  but has the B01 been cloned yet? Or is it still on the drawing board?? 

Moondustesp
On 27/12/2017 at 16:33, BigBreit said:

Who done the mod for you?

SliceMaster

nyawristies2010007redig.jpg

windyzz

The New Navi 43mm with blue dial is looking stunning (From Baselworld 2018). No More Wing Logo though!

Op0P5dB.png

MrTimeZone
1 hour ago, windyzz said:

The New Navi 43mm with blue dial is looking stunning (From Baselworld 2018). No More Wing Logo though!

Op0P5dB.png

Some love it, some don't. But from a replica perspective, it's one less thing to get wrong. ;)

nuvolablue

Still loving this watch. be6f0773f97ce0ecb9c092ccb9a97b49.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Winger78
The Breitling B01 Navitimer (JF Factory).

I am blown away by the quality of this watch ! I was in two minds whether to go with BP Factory or this JF one - all the TD's I talked to prior to purchasing recommended the JF version, and I can see why now.

The dial is a lovely deep black and the AR coating on the crystal is fantastic - no blue hue at all.

The bezel slide rule has a nice tension to it. The datewheel........Yes it's sunken as you'd expect because this is the trade off on the 7750's with working chronos. But to be honest due to the white font on black date wheel it's not as obvious as it might be on the older black on white one.

I ordered mine on the bracelet, because the straps are easily available as an add on whereas it's more hit and miss with buying the bracelet separately (in terms of trying to find correct fitment etc). I needed to remove a few links to fit my 7inch wrist; I didn't realise that each of the seven links are removed individually rather than as one piece. Was a bit tricky removing and re-joining them. Bracelet needed to be slightly oiled by me and is now buttery smooth.

Overall a great replica in my opinion. I'm going to put it on a black calf/croc strap soon to get that classic aviator look, but for now just going to enjoy the bracelet.

Enjoy the pictures !

See also my feedback of purchasing experience of this watch from Trusty Time here:
http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=128453&pid=1970091&st=0&&do=findComment&comment=1970091

bcgXA9c.jpg

uWbk9oL.jpg

Q5v7WxD.jpg

yXHUS0w.jpg

Pf7nBhC.jpg

zniLFd0.jpg

oypb79a.jpg

b8XM9dw.jpg

bgJR2Df.jpg
Awesome watch!!

Skickat från min F8331 via Tapatalk

Jackg1988

Lovely watch Nuvolablue! And great to see you're still loving it!

how does the watch feel on the wrist with regards to weight and also to the touch? I'm always really nervous of my watches being too lightweight or cheap to the touch...

This Nav is the one that first made me dream of an expensive watch but so far, I've only gone for a relatively cheap Tag (but I absolutely love it from TT)!

Edited by Jackg1988

nuvolablue
Lovely watch Nuvolablue! And great to see you're still loving it!
how does the watch feel on the wrist with regards to weight and also to the touch? I'm always really nervous of my watches being too lightweight or cheap to the touch...
This Nav is the one that first made me dream of an expensive watch but so far, I've only gone for a relatively cheap Tag (but I absolutely love it from TT)!
Thank you for your kind comments.

I have no idea in comparison to gen as I've never tried the gen on. But this particular model feels very solidly built. I've had plenty of reps and this one is up there in terms of quality feel, sturdiness and crispness of the dial.
If you can live with the case thickness and recessed date wheel I don't think you will find a better version. My opinion.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Tommy544

@nuvolablue Hi, the watch is looking excellent! I am also planning to buy one. May I ask you where did you buy that leather strap? I would like to have the watch with both the steel bracelet and the leather strap. Do you know if it is possible to order both from a TD?

Also, does anyone have an idea whether it would be possible to swap the case back with a transparent one? For example if another Breitling watch series rep had a transparent one and the size of that part would be identical, maybe I could get one as a spare part and change it myself.

Thanks

Edited by Tommy544