Sign in to follow this  
Mr_B

BASELWORLD 2017

Wriggles
That Seiko will be getting bought... End of!

62MAS is back :clap:

Only just before Xmas Doug from Manchester Watch Works launched a limited run 62MAS homage for the WUS affordables forum...A few months later Seiko announce a re-issue when there had been no whisper of any possibility of one....coincidence? Hmmm

Chiquita Fanjita

Really like these.

image.jpg

17oracing1.jpg

17038a.jpg

iperleyr

I am really liking that Seiko diver. Funny how the least expensive (I'm guessing) watch appeals to me the most.

Thelittleprince
Really like these.

image.jpg

17oracing1.jpg

17038a.jpg

I think i caught your recent taste based on what has been catching your eyes! Blue dials :P i might be wrong tho :lol:

iperleyr
I am really liking that Seiko diver. Funny how the least expensive (I'm guessing) watch appeals to me the most.

Never mind. It appears that this piece will be limited to 2,000 pieces and retail for ~4k - so much for being the least expensive.

Chiquita Fanjita
Really like these.

image.jpg

17oracing1.jpg

17038a.jpg

I think i caught your recent taste based on what has been catching your eyes! Blue dials :P i might be wrong tho :lol:

Haha I hadn't even noticed they were nearly all blue until you mentioned it, but yeah think I need a blue watch in my life :lol: Really like those Omegas, especially the light blue Speedy.

Mr_B

That light blue speedy is nice, especially with the date

Thelittleprince
Really like these.

image.jpg

17oracing1.jpg

17038a.jpg

Haha I hadn't even noticed they were nearly all blue until you mentioned it, but yeah think I need a blue watch in my life :lol: Really like those Omegas, especially the light blue Speedy.

Im in the same boat :P Just picked up a blue speedy myself!

tmp_26544-IMG_0642893810202_zpsferk7otx.jpg

MAJ75
854_SBGH257_b-xlarge.jpg

splke

Never mind. It appears that this piece will be limited to 2,000 pieces and retail for ~4k - so much for being the least expensive.

over £3k ffs !

Mr_B

over £3k ffs !

:daffy:

Wriggles

over £3k ffs !

Or you can get the cheaper, ever so slightly larger one, with a 6R movement rather than the near GS movement in the 62MAS re-issue...not quite the same, different handset in particular, but close enough in style

https://www.hodinkee...prospex-diver-s

https://23-59.net/se...oothe-the-pain/

SPB051-774.png

Mr_B

over £3k ffs !

Or you can get the cheaper, ever so slightly larger one, with a 6R movement rather than the near GS movement in the 62MAS re-issue...not quite the same, different handset in particular, but close enough in style

SPB051-774.png

Good idea, pretty similar and alot friendlier on the wallet

lrnz
854_SBGH257_b-xlarge.jpg

Reminds me of the sea dweller, has to be the bezel and the dials

MAJ75

long90.jpg

bratag1.jpg

s17samurai1.jpg

James.

over £3k ffs !

SPB051-774.png

Good idea, pretty similar and alot friendlier on the wallet

Still $1k...

Sneaky Pete

The ss/wg skydweller is the tits. That black dial is gorgeous.

Fu@k YES!!!

I've never been that interested in the skydweller, but this has me considering a gen! :whiteflag:

https://www.rolex.co...26934-0005.html

Edit:

I hate to say it but I like the new 43mm SD. I wonder what's different about the case compared to the 44mm DSSD? I'd like to see it in person.

Edited by Sneaky Pete

AJB2

Love the Tudor's...I've always looked at them as the "Poor mans Rolex" but I think they've done a bloody good job this year.

I was hoping to see a new Rolex Datdate as these are my favourites.

The Patek is nice too...

MAJ75

Beautiful new dress Grand Seikos................

GRANDSEIKO.jpg

Stunning Omega Worldtimer.........

OMEGA.jpg

Speedy style Bell & Ross

B_R.jpg

GenTLe

Speedy style Bell & Ross

B_R.jpg

Like it a lot. Our Chinese friends should really engineer a good new sec@3 movement...

WatchaholicMallorca

Love seeing the hands on with these watches as it makes a hell of a difference... I take back my comments about the YG Daytona, looks much better in the flesh

684DA79C-8A0C-4459-BC16-B7EC47120FF4_zps5jvjvk5b.png

A15DEE08-B860-4AFE-A825-55585BA9FF43_zpsuqjqsmre.png

And my favorite....

4A618302-C2D6-4EA9-85AB-18336C841999_zpspuxrufy3.png

stormtooper4

I hope it's not repped with the A7750 timebomb chrono.

Dry yer eyes . The A7750 is a great movement , its just the sunken DW that gets a bit annoying on some watches

fatarms

The dress Grand Seikos and the darker blue Speedy with rose gold are the only things in this thread that even got a mild eyebrow raise out of me. And I must be the only one who thinks that Blancpain with the beach ball on it is hideous :lol:

GenTLe
I must be the only one who thinks that Blancpain with the beach ball on it is hideous :lol:

No, you're not alone ;)