Sign in to follow this  
eturk

video from Breitling Baselworld 2017 booth

eturk

just posted yesterday from WatchUseek

doesn't look like any very new models, except the Breitlight Avenger with white bezel numbers @ 45 sec

2017_03_29.png

CaptainFantastic

That's the new Colt, I'm not a fan personally, the numerals look like they printed the dial wrong where they've tried to add that depth.

eturk

That's the new Colt, I'm not a fan personally, the numerals look like they printed the dial wrong where they've tried to add that depth.

agreed! in the video, it has a cheap inaccuracy to it

Breitling updated their home page today with this new Colt. We can see the strap and Breitlight a little better:

2017_03_29_3.png

and 4 new models. mostly new staps?

2017_03_29_4.png

CaptainFantastic

Breitling seem to love the new military strap. I have a rep one on my Avenger Blackbird and it's pretty decent for a rep. I bet the real deal is nice for the price.

That Navi Rattrapante is such an awesome watch in terms of movement design and engineering. The mind boggles at the detail involved in having such an accurate mechanical movement but I would want the bracelet though. That much money culminating in the rubber strap is a bit of an anti climax.

gumby90701

that new superocean heritage looks nice its just at 46mm i think it will be too big

CaptainFantastic

I have my fingers crossed for a smaller version.............and then a rep of that smaller version.

I don't think that's too much to ask...... :rofl: