Sign in to follow this  
Gffplummer

My collection

Gffplummer

I have only recently started collecting rep watches, probably started 12 months ago simply because I couldn'tafford the real thing, I have seen some members post similar posts with their watches and thought I'd do the same...be gentle I am a newbie and just starting out on my rep watch journey, the little i know about them I have learnt on this forum, there aresome great and helpful members here, there arealso some who just want to take the piss and I got to say are hilarious.

When I first bought them I thought that "AAA" and "ETA" were 2 standards of quality and believed that the "AAA" watches sold for around £200 and the "ETA" around £300-£600. Since joining the forum I now know its not as simple as that.

Here are some of my collection;

Without doubt my best, recently acquired on this forum its a beauty.

V8gmKXr.jpg

Not sure what movement is in the yacht-master 11, but from what I have read an eta A2836 seems to fit the bill. This watch has been in good working order for the last 6 months.

WtvLsB3.jpg

This Daytona is just ok, weight feels good but crown doesnt feel in great working order however works well for now and has done for last 9 months, not sure which movement is in and its mineral glass.

FDCZATU.jpg

This Deep Sea Dweller feels and looks exactly the same as a gen to the naked eye, I have a friend who has the same gen and the weight and everything is comparable even he couldn't tell the difference.

7gnqs34.jpg

This Sea master planet ocean is ETA movement but I don't know which one, defo a higher quality rep. I bracelet is gen.

Xiei3Pu.jpg

This Daytona has Sapphire glass and ETA clone movement but I don't know which one. Personally Black isn't my thing.ciTEuQ5.jpg

sandbox

I love the black daytona!

Nice collection :)

NCRich

Those are all very nice looking watches, the first one is outstanding. On your watches with chronos, if the chrono hand runs all the time then you likely got a 2813. Usually a correctly working chrono on those would be a 7750.

IWUGrad09

Wow, those are really nice. Love the Datejust and the black Daytona.

FuzzyCoyote

Cracking collection there bud. Really like the Black Daytona and the DSSD as well :)

greg_r

That DJ is gorgeous.

Great start to the collection, mate :)

Gffplummer

Thanks guys, the DJ is a franken from a renowned guy from this forum....STUNNING

MAJ75

You've made an extremely solid start with this collection mate, good depth of styles with Classics, Divers & Chronos.......

Be interesting to see how things evolve over the coming months.............

Gffplummer

Thanks MAJ75, I also have several Tissot's but gen so didn't put them on. I am interested in expanding the collection, not necessarily selling to buy but will change some out as my taste dictates

k2efy

great looking watches,i just ordered a omega like yours too,