Sign in to follow this  
5teve

Cheapie from Dhgate

5teve

Been looking for a Speedmaster racing for a bit now,saw this on Dhgate for 60 ish quid thought I'd have a punt.Think it took two weeks to come but not sure as I order so much stuff LOL.Strap was really uncomfortable as the deployant seemed to sit to far round on my wrist but the clasp was in the centre of the back of my wrist???If I shortened the strap it was better but to tight for my liking,so I punched another hole to make the strap sit bigger and its comfy now.

20170331_183224_zpsmy0i8xzd.jpg[/url]

BadPickle

Bargain for 60quid, is it Quartz?

5teve

It is mate yes,just really wanted a bit of a beater that I could pick up and put on without setting the time and date.To be honest I didn't expect much and it was a bit of a dhgate test as I have my eye on something else,but I must admit its far better than I expected.

BIG GRUNDY

true bargin?...link to seller? Want to check that out...

thanks

phone

Quartz is nice and reliable too. If you like it, good for you.

BadPickle
It is mate yes,just really wanted a bit of a beater that I could pick up and put on without setting the time and date.To be honest I didn't expect much and it was a bit of a dhgate test as I have my eye on something else,but I must admit its far better than I expected.

Quartz speedies are great fun, here's mine (old pic) a few more scuffs since this pic was taken

CF1F7529-7B3C-4EBF-8072-8B3185E3F8A6_zpsu5fjshto.jpg