Sign in to follow this  
preppyr6

Introducing myself since my other forum is temporarily dead as a dead horse

preppyr6

Hey everyone,

Im not new to the forum, but Ive been a lurker for quite some time. Im usually fairly active over on RWI but its currently swapping servers.

Anyways, nice to meet you all! Looking forward to diving into another time-sucking hobby forum :)

Rokerite

I am a member on both, they are a bit more laid back on here. Welcome.

preppyr6

Its a little weird to see "Newbie" under my name again

black263

I am a member on both, they are a bit more laid back on here. Welcome.

So laid back there are times that we are beyond horizontal. This is the Wild West of horological websites, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

greg_r

Welcome to the nuthouse ;)

onzenuub

Welcome to the forum with the most normal members.

black263

Not necessarily true, but in comparison with some of us......

splke

and Onze :P:

onzenuub

:P

greg_r

Normal? Who dey?

preppyr6

Oh boy, yeah this is going to be productivity killer....this forum isnt on Tapatalk, right? Not that it matters since I sit in front of a computer all day at the office.

Daffy

Oh boy, yeah this is going to be productivity killer....this forum isnt on Tapatalk, right? Not that it matters since I sit in front of a computer all day at the office.

No Tapatalk, due to the inherent security risks. A smart move, IMHO.

BadPickle

Define "normal" :lol:

onzenuub

Pickledbeetrootlike

greg_r

Normal is a setting on a washing machine.

Mr Stubbs

I'm Permanently Pressed. :lol:

k2efy

im the same from rwi,i feel as im being unfaithfull lol

onionbag

Hello and welcome.

If we're any setting on a washing machine.

Then surely we're .............

Cool? ;)

rolesor

Think I might just stay here. Became a supporter over there (RWI) now poof! all is gone. Sent a watch and payment to a guy listed in their mods section for service and lume and after he got the watch won't answer any emails. I sent it in February! Ordered a watch from a TD several weeks ago and the tracking info only shows it to be still at the original postal service although his tracking reply show it to have left outbound a few days later... Not sure why the same number shows different information. Next week will be a month since I ordered and paid for it. So, I haven't had a good experience with rwi.

BadPickle
Hello and welcome.

Cool? ;)

Nah, "fast spin" more like ;)

onionbag
Hello and welcome.

Cool? ;)

Nah, "fast spin" more like ;)

Just like your breeks got last time I saw you?

:D

onzenuub

Think I might just stay here. Became a supporter over there (RWI) now poof! all is gone. Sent a watch and payment to a guy listed in their mods section for service and lume and after he got the watch won't answer any emails. I sent it in February! Ordered a watch from a TD several weeks ago and the tracking info only shows it to be still at the original postal service although his tracking reply show it to have left outbound a few days later... Not sure why the same number shows different information. Next week will be a month since I ordered and paid for it. So, I haven't had a good experience with rwi.

Contact trailboss about the service guy, he wil help. About the trachingnr, that's normal. Just relax and have patience. If you cann't have patience contact Trailboss about that too. He wil help and he is on this board too.

BadPickle

That's not really the forums fault, why don't you find a mod to have a chat with when the forum re establishes, I'm sure they'll get it sorted for you.

onzenuub

That's not really the forums fault, why don't you find a mod to have a chat with when the forum re establishes, I'm sure they'll get it sorted for you.

Slow washing machine you are. :lol:

BadPickle

Slow washing machine you are. :lol:

:finger: