Sign in to follow this  
pam113

Hello from london!

pam113

Hi RWG people! just wanted to say hi, im a previous and future RWI member.

Owner of 2 reps, a Panerai 113 that is damaged and in need of serious help which, i'm currently seeking! I also have a thin daytona with frozen Chrono

Look forward to chatting reps in my new found home!!

Chiruku

Welcome from the Midlands. Search on here for Rolie - he will help you out with your 113. Happy hunting!

greg_r

Always good to welcome a fellow Brit to the board. Make yerself comfortable :)

pam113

Cheers lads, and will do!

zebkay

Hi, I'm from London too, I used to be on RWG about 4-5 years ago and then went awol and changed emails and passwords etc...so ended up re-signing after getting the rep bug again.

I've started off my rep bug with a recent purchase from Mary, its a IWC spitfire grey ial on croc brown strap. Looking forward to seeing how the deal progresses.

In the meantime, I have an old purchase of a subc from BK still going strong after 4 years! He has got to be the go to guy for a rollie rep with his magic fixes done to it from Noob.

I've just started a flickr account and will be uploading some pics and starting some threads in due course.

I've been into watches for over 20 years seen pretty much all the brands go through my hands, mostly all gen with my subc being one of my first proper experience of a quality rep, save for the usual crap one can acquire at a Thai market stall - which I did over 20 years ago!

Good to know some fellow UK'ers for a change on a forum like this ;)