Sign in to follow this  
roberto

USPS International Tracking Question

roberto

Anyone know a way to track a package to the UK via USPS? I have a reference number, but in the general tracking it says 'Tracking to UK not available' but elsewhere on the USPS site it, erm, sort of eludes that tracking is possible.

As clear as a not very clear thing..

FL13

The only thing i can suggest is to try 17track.net

Daffy

Track it at the Royal Mail site.

NCRich

No, you have a customs number. Not a tracking number. Tracking costs an absurd amount of money.

roberto

Thanks Gents, Freezee - the first one is where it says can't be tracked to the UK.

FL13- interesting site, that one. It recognises as USPS but says 'item not found at the moment'.

It's only been 10 days so guess will sit tight for a bit.

simonbolivar

Agree with previous comments... reference number is not full tracking. But from past experience USPS tracking (and probably Royal Mail) will indicate when it lands in UK customs.

roberto

OK, noted and thanks. I'll keep an eye out to see if anything registers.

freezee90

Thanks Gents, Freezee - the first one is where it says can't be tracked to the UK.

FL13- interesting site, that one. It recognises as USPS but says 'item not found at the moment'.

It's only been 10 days so guess will sit tight for a bit.

Very strange, as I'm in the UK and had a parcel sent via USPS which I could track no problem - USPS work with Royal Mail and Parcelforce when parcel enters the UK

roberto

These are straps- so could be in a Jiffy envelope I'd guess - so possibly letter rather than parcel (if that makes a difference...) :/

fatarms

In my experience, the customs form number is the tracking number. However, in most cases (I've had two that went to Canada that I could track all the way), the tracking stops once it leaves the country.