Sign in to follow this  
brian9040

Mary watch first time buyer questions

brian9040

Hey guys. Since RWI is down and I need to feed my addiction I placed an order with Mary. I did this based on all of the good things I have heard about her.

My questions are as follows. Does she provide Q.C. photos? How long does it take for the watch to reach the U.S.?

Mary was great so far. She located the watch I was looking for and had a much better price than another trusted dealer. She was $35 cheaper with shipping included.

RussP

She does QC pics.

2nd question can't be answered with certainty as there are too many variables.

The quickest (but most expensive) option would be via courier like DHL.

Hope this assists.

purger72

Mary will send you QC pictures. She as well tests the watch before QC pics to ensure it runs ok and is visually good.

Fastest shipping can be most painfull specifically with DHL... their custums can casue problems.

EMS is fast enough to.

brian9040

Thanks for the quick reply guys. This is honestly my first order from a t.d.. my entire collection was acquired in m2m sales. Some here some on rwi and rep geek. I have been bitten by the rep bug. Can't believe I wasted money on invicta and Michael khors ect. These reps are much better quality then those gens

simonbolivar

Mary is a great TD. I just received a watch from her in 15 days, from QA approval to my door (New York).

brian9040

Mary is a great TD. I just received a watch from her in 15 days, from QA approval to my door (New York).

Thanks man. That's good to hear. I'm hoping mine comes as quickly. I ordered a tag heuer aquaracer 300m. Black face and black bezel.

What did you get from her? As I said in my last post this is my first order from a t.d. . I'm excited to get a brand new watch instead of a previously loved one.

Diver Dave

She will source the watch, send QC pics, and then mail when you approve them. Recent purchase by me took about 2 weeks start to finish to NJ (USA). I was very pleased with both the process and the watch that was delivered. Rest easy, you're in good hands.

Dave

Edited by Diver Dave

simonbolivar

Thanks man. That's good to hear. I'm hoping mine comes as quickly. I ordered a tag heuer aquaracer 300m. Black face and black bezel.

What did you get from her? As I said in my last post this is my first order from a t.d. . I'm excited to get a brand new watch instead of a previously loved one.

This was my latest, received on Friday: http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=129882&hl=&fromsearch=1

She was one of my first TD purchases about 5 yrs ago, when she was still working with Rochest. No fancy website, but her QC is great, secure packing, and usually a few bucks cheaper. You'll be happy.