Sign in to follow this  
magfra

First but not last Rep (JF Daytona)

magfra

Hi all

Just joined the forum and wanted to share my experience with my first rep purchase. I bought a JF A23J movement Daytona at Intime. The process was very smooth and communication was excellent - order confirmation, QC pics, shipping info. I received the watch approx 2 weeks after I ordered it (I'll try to upload pics but not sure how to) and the watch is beautiful. The level of details are amazing and people will find it very difficult to determine that it is a rep.

One minor thing. The large second hand is not positioned at 12. As it is a faux chronograph, there are no obvious way to 'reset' the position. Any suggestions?

Thanks

M

http://s36.photobucket.com/user/magfra/media/file_zpsvfjokae8.jpeg.html?sort=3&o=3

Edited by magfra

jbglx

Hi , I bought one of these last year , but white dial , and have trouble with the automatic winding , had to send it back ( twice ) to my TD . .

Finally I got it back , and since then works fine , and keep´s time as a dream .

1_2.jpg

Edited by jbglx

wolfwood

One minor thing. The large second hand is not positioned at 12. As it is a faux chronograph, there are no obvious way to 'reset' the position. Any suggestions?

I think you might be able to adjust it with one of the chrono pusher if you unscrew it.

magfra

I think you might be able to adjust it with one of the chrono pusher if you unscrew it.

Unfortunately not. They operate the sub-dials at 3 and 9 o'clock.

InTime has offered to fix it but I have to send the watch back to China :-(

jbglx

Unfortunately not. They operate the sub-dials at 3 and 9 o'clock.

InTime has offered to fix it but I have to send the watch back to China :-(

In my opinion InTime should have seen this ! Before sending the watch to you . In my case ( auto winding not working ) could had slipped the control of my TD . It seems that JF didn´t pay much attention to the "lite" version with the A23J mvmt .