Sign in to follow this  
brian9040

when to expect Q.C. photos?

brian9040

Hi guys ordered my first "new" rep from a T.D. . I sent paypal funds on Saturday the 8th. When should I expect to see Q.C. photos? I have bought 6 or 8 reps in m2m deals but never a brand new one. I should know not to worry. However it's in my nature to stress.

greg_r

Can take several days dependent on how quickly the dealer manages to source the watch. A week or more isn't unusual for the less-common models.

brian9040

Can take several days dependent on how quickly the dealer manages to source the watch. A week or more isn't unusual for the less-common models.

Thanks mate. The watch i ordered isn't very common. Hopefully i will see q.c. pics this week. She told me to expect it to take 3 weeks to reach me.

cpa5oh

Hi guys ordered my first "new" rep from a T.D. . I sent paypal funds on Saturday the 8th. When should I expect to see Q.C. photos? I have bought 6 or 8 reps in m2m deals but never a brand new one. I should know not to worry. However it's in my nature to stress.

Set an alert on your phone for a week from order date to remind you of the order and then for two weeks from order date to follow up with the TD...then get on with everything else in your life and forget about it until you either get the QC email or the two week reminder goes off. Know what you're getting involved in (buying counterfeit merchandise from China), accept that you have no control of the timeline, and don't bother the TD with your emotional instability and lack of anything else worthwhile to focus on (if either or both is the case).

rafebor

It can take up to a week, but normally not longer.. except indeed for hard-to-find items.

Paparolf

patience, patience, patience my friend.