Sign in to follow this  
tomtom1988

Is this beautiful or is this beautiful?

tomtom1988

https://www.chronext...club/708/C58016

Fresh from Basel, loving this brand at the moment!

Thoughts?

And yes, I know its womens ;)

Edited by tomtom1988

_DC_

Fail to see how there is anything new or different here. Round case, three hand layout with sub seconds, basic lugs.... must have taken them ages to come up with this design!!

Am I missing something, is there some real movement innovation going on here?! I could forgive that if the design were kept basic so as not to distract from the movement!!

DC

tomtom1988

Fail to see how there is anything new or different here. Round case, three hand layout with sub seconds, basic lugs.... must have taken them ages to come up with this design!!

Am I missing something, is there some real movement innovation going on here?! I could forgive that if the design were kept basic so as not to distract from the movement!!

DC

I dont think there is anything different going on movement wise to be honest, Its just refreshing to see some new colours on the club models

Wriggles

Nomos used to do some lovely minimal/bauhaus designs such as the Lambda, interesting complication watches like the Metro Datum gangreserve

This, honestly, is fucking horrific. Sorry

RUSH2112

Not a fan

Xpletiv

What the fuck is that?!?

Pink and florescent orange!?!?

Looks like it came out of a gumball machine!

2470f2.8ii

that is the ugliest watch i've ever seen

loksch

Think I cud make a better one with playdo.

dilip

Good on you wanting a gentlemans sized watch. I'm totally over the whole bauhaus scene so this doesn't do anything for me..

SuperbMonster

Now that's one ugly watch.

tomtom1988
Good on you wanting a gentlemans sized watch. I'm totally over the whole bauhaus scene so this doesn't do anything for me..

Always preferred under 40mm, my ronde is perfect size. Club 701 is going to be my next purchase

dilip

Always preferred under 40mm, my ronde is perfect size. Club 701 is going to be my next purchase

Cool! Nomos is a tricky brand for me, I like their tonneau shaped pieces albeit they are in gold... Also like the neomatic swing systems, but not the ebauches they are manufactured in. Wouldn't mind wr too, but can't stand their ahoi crown guards. Lucky you finding your match! It's a good company to buy from :)

Pazzaar

Is it just me or the lugs far too long making the strap gap humongous

dilip
Is it just me or the lugs far too long making the strap gap humongous

That's right, as many of the vintage German do have. Looks great on a NATO though.

phone

Eh. To be honest it's not my cup of tea.

mostling

Think I cud make a better one with playdo.

Go ahead, show us...

dcharper18

It's definitely beautiful, but I'm getting this super "meh" vibe that most nomos watches give me

NFleischer

OK- for women

FL13

Nomos Zurich... Aww yisss

9aW99cP.jpg

Nomos Orion? AWW YISSS

Nomos-Orion-Midnight-Timeless-Luxury-aBlogtoWatch-18.jpg

That NOMOS you linked? No. :noway:

trailboss99

No, no its not. Feeling no love for that.

omegex

That's not a watch I would be inclined to fork out £2000 GBP for. @FL13 's watch looks far classier than the two watches that you have linked to.

gran

very young and positive design and what a thin movement! But being a Norwegian I will never buy at watch that starts with NO

tomtom1988
That's not a watch I would be inclined to fork out £2000 GBP for. @FL13 's watch looks far classier than the two watches that you have linked to.

''Tis a matter of opinion, if we all liked the same things the world would be a dull place, did anyone say sub? :)

FL13

''Tis a matter of opinion, if we all liked the same things the world would be a dull place, did anyone say sub? :)

SUB? :bestsub:

I'm an Orion and Zurich fan of Nomos... those are it for my tastes. BUT I do have love for CALI dials, just not in Miami-Vice Colors.

MDot-MiamiVice-640x360-MP.jpg

6189_58d510aab0f0f.jpg