Sign in to follow this  
lildaddym

What movement is this?

lildaddym

I have no idea, but I need to replace it or get a stem or two...any clues? Three hands with the date...

movement%201.jpg

movement%202.jpg

lildaddym

Anyone? I know it's 26mm by 1.8mm...

KBH

Asian 21j of some sort. Looks a lot like a DG2813 except with a nicer finish than most. Finding the exact match might be tough.

lildaddym

I agree it's an Asian 21J...maybe I should match by the ligne size, and get something else...I hate to see a couple of good movements (all they need are stems) go to waste...maybe I can sell them... ;)

Wonder what the logo (engraving) that is visible through the wheel is?

Fiddo

It looks like some type of 21J. In general, they are pretty inexpensive. Probably best just to replace it.

KBH

I've seen that logo before. My guess is by tomorrow somebody will be along that will recognize it. Maybe Trailboss or Offshore.

Edit: I have a couple of old busted movements here with that logo. 99% it's DG. They also have 2 stems if you want them.

lildaddym

You have a couple of stems? Coolness! How can I get them from you? PM me, please.

I've seen that logo before. My guess is by tomorrow somebody will be along that will recognize it. Maybe Trailboss or Offshore.

Edit: I have a couple of old busted movements here with that logo. 99% it's DG. They also have 2 stems if you want them.

Ska

I don't think it is a DG movement.

If it is, its closer to the 2816 than the 2813 but the orientation of the incabloc on the dial side is off in relation to the 'Keyhole' shaped cutout.

Likewise on the Back, the balance wheel plate is similar to a 2816 and 2813 but the bridge plate holding the winding gear is wrong.