Sign in to follow this  
Bananlaksen

Ceramica bracelet on Carbotech pam661

Bananlaksen

I am just finalizing my order on a Carbotech Pam 661 https://watchoutlet01.com/pam661-carbotech-v6f-best-edition-on-brown-leather-strap-p9010.html

I have seen some pictures of the Ceramica Pam https://watchoutlet01.com/watches/p...-best-edition-on-ceramic-bracelet-p9001b.html

While I am sure i want the carbotech I simply LOVE the ceramic bracelet. Would I be able to put the ceramic bracelet on my Carbotech watch? Do the bracelet even fit on the carbotech model?

Also if anyone want to sell their ceramic bracelet PM mesmile.png

Best regards Bananlaksen

greg_r

Not a review. Moved to General Discussion.

Bananlaksen

Ah sorry, forgot the RWG brand forums are reviews and not discussion :)

SamsonAusKognito

I don't know it to 100% BUT

the Carbotech has a diameter of 48mm = 26mm lug width (I know because it's always like this and I also have the pam661)

And the Ceramica Pam has a case diameter of 44mm wich probably would mean 24mm lug width.

Answer is no, it wouldn't fit.

Bananlaksen

Ah ok thanks for the help.

mysterio

I don't know it to 100% BUT

the Carbotech has a diameter of 48mm = 26mm lug width (I know because it's always like this and I also have the pam661)

And the Ceramica Pam has a case diameter of 44mm wich probably would mean 24mm lug width.

Answer is no, it wouldn't fit.

Actually the PAM616 has a diameter of 47mm, not 48mm although the lug width is correct at 26mm. However, what is being asked is the PAM661 (with a lug width of 24mm) and the PAM438 (also with a lug width of 24mm) bracelet,

So in terms of size, they would fit (I own both PAMs so I probably know what I'm talking about). The problem is the springbars. The bracelet's end links have no space to insert a springbar tool like this example of a Rolex bracelet end link.

helpdesk_image.3346378.jpg

The other complication is that the hole on the side of the PAM661 lug is actually blocked (if you look at it when there is no lug bars you still cannot see through it), and to force to break that blockage might break the lugs instead (remember carbotech isn't like steel in terms of robustness). So you can't use a pin like you can with its 47mm submersible twin, which does have an actual hole on the side.

So the short answer is no. But I provided the long answer in case the inevitable question of "why not?" is asked. ;)