Sign in to follow this  
k2efy

what to do advice

k2efy

Hi,i paid for a watch with a trusted dealer on the 27th of March with bank transfer,contacted him before and was told watch was available so went ahead,so 6 weeks later still no qc pictures and just getting told they are waiting for watch,its just a omega chrono so dont think its hard to get and shows stock on his web page,think if i get a refund i will loose out,am i right,my 1st rep so not sure what to do.not getting alot of info from td about what the hold up is apart the waiting from factory,

Edited by k2efy

Foxindebox

Send a pm to one of the mods. Look at the list at the bottom of the front page and pick one of the blue names. They should be able to advise on how to proceed and also, change your font colour from grey. My old eyes can't handle it! :)

k2efy

Send a pm to one of the mods. Look at the list at the bottom of the front page and pick one of the blue names. They should be able to advise on how to proceed and also, change your font colour from grey. My old eyes can't handle it! :)

just wanted to know if 6 weeks is too much to wait,hoping to sort out myself without bothering mods,just looking for a little info in what people think

Foxindebox

For me, 6weeks is a bit on the long side for QC pics. Others may disagree.

Mr Stubbs

Six weeks is too long for QC pics without a good explanation and an apology for the delay.

vonGluberschmidt
Six weeks is too long for QC pics without a good explanation and an apology for the delay.

+1

That's terrible.

Any of the member's in bright blue are moderators/admin - send one a message and give them detailed info on your purchase.