Sign in to follow this  
kodii

Tag Heur Grand Carrera Calibre 36 SS

kodii

i now i cant post QC pics here but this one is very important and i dont know if its my eyes get me in error:

can you guys tell me if the inner bezel i to much grey like plastic than the original that is supposed to be like some color as outer bezel?

QC PICTURES REMOVED

as anyone bought one of this and tell me if its like this? hope someone can help

andyboy

you know QC pictures are not to be posted but still post them. :spank:

kodii

sorry for that

greg_r

This is not what QC pics are for. They are purely to pick up defects in an individual sample. The accuracy of the rep vs gen is something you should have established BEFORE ordering the watch.

GenTLe

I think there's only 1 mechanical (with 7750) Gran Carrera cal 36 around, and it's like this one.

The main fault for me isn't the ring, but the terrible AR on the crystal.

34226636872_b21c36e7ca_o.jpg

34000633480_477e8bae75_o.jpg

The gen, for comparison:

17628_Tag_Heuer_Grand_Carrera_Automatic_Calibre_36_RS_Caliper_Chronograph_cav5115_ba0902_01.jpg

TekNinja

I'm looking at this to be my next purchase, and an AP but not sure which yet :)

ag69

Another take is the sunken date wheel.

GenTLe

Another take is the sunken date wheel.

Well, yes, of course. Valid for all 3/6/9 chrono based on 7750 (different story for those with 7753)

I think there's only 1 mechanical (with 7750) Gran Carrera cal 36 around, and it's like this one.

The gen, for comparison:

If there's only one, it means that TDs have insane margins. I've seen this for sale on markets for 70 bucks or after haggling 10. And, yes it was a mechanical one. LQ-MQ, of course.

GenTLe

The gen, for comparison:

If there's only one, it means that TDs have insane margins. I've seen this for sale on markets for 70 bucks or after haggling 10. And, yes it was a mechanical one. LQ-MQ, of course.

With 7750? I don't think so. The movement itself is around 90$ (to the resellers; 150 to standard customers).

The value of this watch, stripped down from the TD gain, shouldn't​ be less than 200/220$

You clearly have no experience mate.

With 7750? I don't think so. The movement itself is around 90$ (to the resellers; 150 to standard customers).

The value of this watch, stripped down from the TD gain, shouldn't​ be less than 200/220$

TBH I didn't check the chrono function. Might have been a simple 2813.

My statement was based on the previous poster's assumption that there's only one mechanical one available.

GenTLe

TBH I didn't check the chrono function. Might have been a simple 2813.

My statement was based on the previous poster's assumption that there's only one mechanical one available.

I wrote: "I think there's only 1 mechanical (with 7750) Gran Carrera cal 36 around". The key is (with 7750).

:)