Sign in to follow this  
alfa01

Another Good work on Crocodile Strap for AP15400 Custom

alfa01

I got my crocodile strap from Strap-Works. You be the judge of it. I like it . Thank You ! Excellent job

Edited by alfa01

joegut

Very nice, did they provide the end links?

alfa01

No the way it worked is that I sent the cheap strap that came with the watch along with end links to Strap-Works

wolfwood

I don't think there should be such a big gap between the strap and watch case. It should be a tight fit like with the rep strap.

alfa01

I noticed that and I agree but there is nothing I can do. I don't think it can be corrected unless he makes a new one but I don't want to wait another 5.5 week. On the other hand here is the picture of the strap that came with the watch and looks like it had gaps on both sides and may be that is why.

202_zpskfbler9d.jpg

Edited by alfa01

wolfwood

Oh man, that's a very bad rep strap fit. Maybe you should contact the TD you bought it from and ask him to send you a replacement strap and a set of lugs.

brang1

yep, don't think Strap Works has done anything wrong here. Can only go off the strap he got to work with, i agree should chase the TD for a better fitting strap. But again, could be weeks in the making

BLOODY NICE CROC STRAP THO

alfa01

Oh man, that's a very bad rep strap fit. Maybe you should contact the TD you bought it from and ask him to send you a replacement strap and a set of lugs.

That strap no longer in play as it was used as an donor to make the croc. strap because of plastic inserts that Strap-Work doesn't have in stock .

Edited by alfa01