Sign in to follow this  
k.gowie

Puretime

k.gowie

I bought the watch, sent payment in April, money got picked up on the same day, and I have tried emailing without reply and unfortunately no watch..gutted

Wriggles

Are you still fucking posting this?

You've been told time and again, go onto RWI, they are not on the list here so nobody here can help you.

They are not scammers but RWI or RepGeek are the only places you can go to get someone to help you, and the more you ignore this advice the less likely anyone will give a shit

In one of the previous threads on this where you posted, Trailboss the owner of RWI even asked you for the info on your purchase, and you never responded to him and now post this again. You're really not doing yourself any favours...

GenTLe

And I wouldn't be surprised if he used a fake site. The real Puretime has this address (and only this): https://puretime03.com

RUSH2112

We need onze to pop in and read him the riot act.

onzenuub

You should be fucking gulashed for this you fucking numpty.

markeym3

Nice move op

7 posts since 2014

Idiot

Chiquita Fanjita

As has been said, they are not a TD here. Please post any concerns next door on RWI as advised by Trailboss. We are not able to offer any help here.

onzenuub

As has been said, they are not a TD here. Please post any concerns next door on RWI as advised by Trailboss. We are not able to offer any help here.

Could you offer me a hand? :P

Nikosaldente

Goats are on their way!

onzenuub
hqdefault.jpg

Chiquita Fanjita

I'm not offering you my hand for anything. I don't know where my hand will end up!

RUSH2112

I'm not offering you my hand for anything. I don't know where my hand will end up!

He'll have you start by making a fist

onzenuub
:rofl:

k.gowie

You've been told time and again, go onto RWI, they are not on the list here so nobody here can help you.

They are not scammers but RWI or RepGeek are the only places you can go to get someone to help you, and the more you ignore this advice the less likely anyone will give a shit

In one of the previous threads on this where you posted, Trailboss the owner of RWI even asked you for the info on your purchase, and you never responded to him and now post this again. You're really not doing yourself any favours...

My apologies... I'm new to this, I just posted to let other users know

BadApple

My apologies... I'm new to this, I just posted to let other users know

You did - 10 times and we don't need telling.

RUSH2112

I've got it on good authority that puretime is not a TD here. FYI.