Sign in to follow this  
LightGeek

Keyless... SH3132

LightGeek

So my JF Oyster Perpetual has screwed up. First, it stopped changing the minutes and ended up moving the hour hand, now it doesn't move a dang thing. Still runs though.

Is this a good ol' keyless resetting issue with a guide someplace or better to send it to a non-SSteel handy-person -- or back to China?

watch.aholic

Dayum.... That should hurt... The watches just got in.... These 3132's are still in their nascent phase as of now...Good luck fixing the issue mate... I always feel biting the bullet is a better choice... Send em to a modder/watch smith and get it properly tuned once and for all.

LightGeek
Dayum.... That should hurt... The watches just got in.... These 3132's are still in their nascent phase as of now...Good luck fixing the issue mate... I always feel biting the bullet is a better choice... Send em to a modder/watch smith and get it properly tuned once and for all.

I'm thinking since there is warranty, I'll post it back to WF. They'll take care of me. Especially since I have another order going in... if it was a good ol Asian ETA I might try but not this.

watch.aholic

I'm thinking since there is warranty, I'll post it back to WF. They'll take care of me. Especially since I have another order going in... if it was a good ol Asian ETA I might try but not this.

Yeah but you know caveats of sending it back to China don't you? The TD's in some cases will subsidize your next purchase and since you have an order with him anyway you can claim the discount instantly..

Ofcourse do what your heart says is best :-)