Sign in to follow this  
irockthebear

Is Purple tint Normal for a 116655 YM Rhodium?

irockthebear

I asked PC Josh if I should get a Noob or JF 116655 YM Rhodium the 2016 Baselworld. He said BP was the best of all the Makers, so I trusted Josh and purchased the BP. The QC Pics had a Grey dial, but when I received the watch the dial is purple. I emailed Josh and he said this is normal per gen, is this true?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b0eekptsgbkao4b/2017-05-10%2003.27.05.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/quhfkxr89papdg3/2017-05-09%2021.37.10.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c5yrfkkf4tld45q/2017-05-09%2021.37.00.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/czybtaazc7ved73/2017-05-09%2021.37.04.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6lxxrifuu3e1o87/2017-05-09%2021.31.00.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v9e84y1hsv7px5i/2017-05-23%2000.10.08.jpg

I'm not able to post pics from Dropbox, if a MOD could please help thanks!

Edited by irockthebear

wimpie007

So you order a BP, you get a BP and you blame Josh?

What I hear the BP dial is closest to gen mate

wimpie007

Just so people can educate you here this is what you said in the shoutbox:

1. @ ShovelnTC: Calm down and discuss this with a moderator before doing something that will cause you more grief when you find yourself banned and unable to trade with any dealers or members.

2. 4 minutes ago
    @ ShovelnTC: irockthe bear we do understand as we have seen this over and over, new guys crying because thay have not done their homework and then trying to make others be responsible for their oversights

3. 5 minutes ago
    @ Lirik: Of course

4. 6 minutes ago
    @ irockthebear: you just dont understand your not in my situation.

5. 6 minutes ago
    @ Lirik: Every single BP with a colored dial has this blue/purple/pink tone

6. 6 minutes ago
    @ Lirik: Well, clearly not

7. 6 minutes ago
    @ Lirik: The number 1 tip everyone always tells every noob is to do research. And you didn't do enough.

8. 6 minutes ago
    @ irockthebear: I did a ton of research

9. 7 minutes ago
    @ Lirik: That's not how it works here. It's the buyers responsibility to do research, and if he doesn't it's his own fault.

10. 7 minutes ago
    @ irockthebear: You need to make it as clear as possible for buyers.

11. 8 minutes ago
    @ pure b: I can now understand why a lot of TDs don't accept PP anymore. Those morons ruin your business and make sure you lose a lot of money

12. 10 minutes ago
    @ wimpie007: If you file pp over this you will be banned and blacklisted at all the dealers!

13. 10 minutes ago
    @ Lirik: End of

14. 10 minutes ago
    @ Lirik: It's your fault

15. 10 minutes ago
    @ pure b: Bye bye bear

16. 10 minutes ago
    @ Lirik: He shouldn't

17. 10 minutes ago
    @ irockthebear: that is just a fact of life and a cost of doing business, he should exchange.

18. 10 minutes ago
    @ pure b: If you file a dispute that would be the end of your adventure with quality reps as you will be banned everywhere

19. 10 minutes ago
    @ Lirik: If you file in a PP claim you will be banned from all forums and your shipping address will be added to the scammer list.

20. 11 minutes ago
    @ Lirik: Josh can't do much about noobs who don't educate themselfs and just order

21. 11 minutes ago
    @ ShovelnTC: irockthebear just saying that you are going to make a PP claim can get you banned here and on the other forums, please read the forum rules mate.

22. 11 minutes ago
    @ Lirik: It's his fault he didn't do more research

23. 11 minutes ago
    @ Lirik: The customer received what he ordered

24. 11 minutes ago
    @ pure b: Its not that the product is faulty

25. 12 minutes ago
    @ pure b: He doesn't LIKE

26. 14 minutes ago
    @ irockthebear: Look, I'd be different if I were scamming for a free watch, but this is a customer receiving something he doesnt like.

27. 14 minutes ago
    @ ShovelnTC: bang.gif

28. 15 minutes ago
    @ irockthebear: True, but Paypal policy states you have 60 days to refund or exchange if you are unhappy with the item and I paid via Paypal so the TOS apply.

29. 16 minutes ago
    @ wimpie007: If you ask a salesmen of cars which one you should choose he will say the one he has the most profit on. You were the one deciding

30. 17 minutes ago
    @ irockthebear: I asked Josh if I should do Noob or JF he said to go with BP.

31. 17 minutes ago
    @ wimpie007: @yllekp headsup

32. 17 minutes ago
    @ wimpie007: So they you should have ordered A JF or Noob ;-)

33. 18 minutes ago
    @ irockthebear: I did a ton of research, there is info on Noob and JF, nothing on BP.

34. 18 minutes ago
    @ wimpie007: You should have researched yourself

35. 19 minutes ago
    @ irockthebear: It does not say anywhere that BP Dials are purple and the QC pics were Grey.

36. 20 minutes ago
    @ wimpie007: Because PP claiming will ruin the pp option for the rest of us. All BP dial have the purple, you received what you ordered so why would you PP claim

37. 22 minutes ago
    @ irockthebear: why?

38. 30 minutes ago
    @ wimpie007: If you file a PP claim you will be banned here and on all the other boards

39. 33 minutes ago
    @ irockthebear: He's got to give me an exchange, the QC pics are different than the item, if he doesnt I will file a Paypal claim.

lukeas123456

*Facepalm*

elp

This will not end well

Retina
:facepalm:

GenTLe

I seriously hope the OP is like 15yo, because I can accept this behavior from a teenager only.

• Exchanging this for Amazon
  • asking a seller for guidance
  • seeing everywhere details about noob or JF (there is a reason if the comparison are on these two only, didn't you ask yourself why?) and regardless choosing something else
  • complaining because "ops I ordered X, I got X but now I'll make a mess because I have chosen something I don't really like"...

This is all so stupid...

Anyway, if there's an a2824 or a2836 in it, you can still order (and pay!) a dial from a JF or a Noob and have someone to swap it.

Andrew MAY accept to replace your watch, but it's definitively not an obligation from him, and for sure he will not pay for the shipment to send back this one or to send you another one. Nor he will pay the price difference between the watch models.

Kleen™

OMFG - another instance of 'this level of stupid'

If we turned OP's IQ into degrees centigrade he would not be able to boil hydrogen...

Del

This diddy joined 6 years ago so don't be fooled by his first ever post above - he will be well aware of the rules here about PP disputes but he's obviously wanting to push his luck to see if he can scam Josh out of a watch....... :wanker:

trailboss99

Pulling a PP claim on Jos Nana . . . yeah that would be smart, not!

Nikosaldente
picdown.gif

childishthing

Hahaha! what an ass. Just tell Josh (politely) that you'd like to exchange it or have the dial swapped (at your cost of course). Do more research next time. Fuck ups cost time and money kid.

Consider it a lesson learned, or GTFO of here.