Sign in to follow this  
samyang49

Question: IWC watch for small wrist. 6.5in and smaller

samyang49

Hey guys. I am new to the rep world and this forum. Currently I have 1 watch from IWC. It's the IWC Mark XVIII Le Petit Prince MK Factory. From my untrained eyes, the watch is good out of the box and nothing stands out too far from the gen. I am looking for another one to add to my rotation and trying to stay with IWC. My wrists are small so I'm trying to stay within 40-42mm and 12mm thick.

So far, I think the Mark XVIII black and white is good and they have the same case as my current one so it will be great; however, they have same style so something different would be nice. Again, I prefer to stay with IWC; however, I am open to suggestions as well. I prefer something simple, classic, casual office look and of course, as close to gen as possible. Any inputs will be appreciated.

Viper420

portofino

ryaku

Mark XVI Spitfire (white dial looks larger) and XVIII

hwlexus

I've got a small wrist too, but iwc 5007 looks ok on my wrist,

ticktockmydickdoc

3717. 42mm, sweet looking watch. Think I might pick one up.

KarmaToBurn

3717. 42mm, sweet looking watch. Think I might pick one up.

3717 is a great rep. I've had mine for a long time now and it's still one of my favorites.

3717-2.jpg

3717-4.jpg

steveo75

Slightly smaller than you're looking for but the XVI works great for me as a daily office watch. Put it on a decent strap and it's still unshowy but looks great. Can't remember my wrist size off the top of my head but anything over 42mm looks oversized to my eyes.

Have a look at the Tudor Heritage Ranger too. That's a great looking watch in the size you're after.

ticktockmydickdoc

Got this Pilot 3717 on its way to me now. Bought it M2M over at RWI. 6.5" wrist

DA1DB147-40FD-40FC-946E-069A5A7201B2_zpsuh1xcqbt.jpg

Can't Wait. The bezel was modded to a thin polished edge which is closer to the gen than the other reps.

Edited by ticktockmydickdoc

Navichief

6.5 inch wrist here.

I've got a gen portofino 3 hand- perfect size, thin. Rep is supposed to be very good.

15696151086_b6fda4a0eb_c.jpg

Just picked up a 3714 v3 (new thin case). I was worried it would be a bit big, but I love it. Sorry no wristshot yet.

35383892525_2caa0f9aba_c.jpg

I have a IWC Ingenieur Automatic Edition Laureus Sport for Good Foundation Watch rep which I would say is the maximum size that is comfortable for my wrist size.

15661300967_d695a682bc_c.jpg

]15836522798_aabce53f3a_c.jpg

Edited by Navichief