Sign in to follow this  
2470f2.8ii

BP 116613 Solid gold mid link??

2470f2.8ii

http://chazingtime.co/product/submariner-116613-lb-bp-maker-best-edition-blue-dial-on-ssyg-bracelet-eta2836/

I'm ready to buy this freakin watch. I read on a forum that someone sand papered the sides of the gold links and found it was just gold plated on sides.

Can anyone confirm? Or does anyone have information on this watch.

It seems bp had a burple dial in the past that made everyone sick. But now it's fixed.

I would love a two tone blue rolex.

I've considered noobs gold wrapped version but I fear the silver will still be visible. Plus his dial isn't sunburst.

http://www.ttw-138.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_7&products_id=15386

It's still a solid contender if I can source a sunburst dial and someone to put it in (conus). As long as those mid links don't show silver.

myaz

Solid gold for a $988 watch available for $688 at TT?

2470f2.8ii

well, the BP factory 988$ allegedly has gold throughout the mid link, the $688 version by noob is just wrapped. now where the bracelet meets the watch, you can see silver halfway down the gold link. So it's a pretty solid giveaway.

I'm just wondering how good that bp is. It seems they've updated their subs recently with better dials and other upgrades. I'm hoping this older solid gold model was included. I would imagine so.

I don't mind paying the money for a nice tt blue sub, just want to make sure it's reasonable.

Genius

The BP ultimate hulk is totally shite so I would therefore just ignore all BP subs... Unless someone tells me otherwise

2470f2.8ii

starting to think I'll just get a noob gmt ln -- unless those are crap too :{

Rassilon

I don't mean to be dismissive, but why not just do a Regmariner? If memory serves, I paid ~130 GBP for this beauty. Sure, it's 21.6k, but other than that, it's just wonderful.

33796815843_7a771ee1ca_b.jpg

Genius
I don't mean to be dismissive, but why not just do a Regmariner? If memory serves, I paid ~130 GBP for this beauty. Sure, it's 21.6k, but other than that, it's just wonderful.

Pretty much my way.. If there's not a super rep and I won't pay Gen prices I just get the best cheapy, would definitely buy the regmariner over a $1k BP!

2470f2.8ii

Noted; are the gold links also covered gold on the sides? that's my biggest stipulation -

thanks for the suggestion!