Sign in to follow this  
Del

TAG F1 - rubber or bracelet?

Del

Thinking seriously about picking up a TAG F1 quartz chrono. I really like the design and I'm a bit of an F1 fan too so it's one I've fancied on and off for a while now. The model I'm looking at is shown below but can be had with either a rubber strap or s/s bracelet, but I'm not sure which I'd choose...

I actually really like it with the rubber strap but I'm wondering if I'd be better off in the long run getting the bracelet version for only an extra £100.

Thoughts?

18-24-2-5345.jpg

0734630.jpg

rawbaws

For 100 pounds I would go bracelet and an aftermarket strap. Much easier to sell in the future

Del
For 100 pounds I would go bracelet and an aftermarket strap. Much easier to sell in the future

Thanks mate. It would certainly be easier (and cheaper) to get a spare rubber strap than a bracelet, although I do like the design of the TAG rubber strap.

BM284

I have to say go for the bracelet - I have an '06 F1 and have played around with different straps and it's always found its way back to the bracelet! Good luck wit the purchase Del :)

Boycie

Both Del, each has it's own benefits, but for me the bracelet looks very nice indeed :)

Del
I have to say go for the bracelet - I have an '06 F1 and have played around with different straps and it's always found its way back to the bracelet! Good luck wit the purchase Del :)

Both Del, each has it's own benefits, but for me the bracelet looks very nice indeed :)

Thanks guys. I think I'm leaning the same way! :)

splke

I had the ss of this from laings last year for 750 del. Wish I had not sent it back it is really nice

oh just to note ordered one with the black date wheel and it came with the white, I was told the new models have the white and it is a bigger window too.

addibegi

hi

plastic strap means too cheap Watch! Goes for strap, smarter, sport look

TheTinMan

Bracelet, for sure. Rubber gets boring after a while and you won't have the original bracelet to put it on.

Del

I had the ss of this from laings last year for 750 del. Wish I had not sent it back it is really nice

oh just to note ordered one with the black date wheel and it came with the white, I was told the new models have the white and it is a bigger window too.

Thanks mate - went with the bracelet. ;)

hi

plastic strap means too cheap Watch! Goes for strap, smarter, sport look

Not sure I totally agree but I take your point! :lol:

Bracelet, for sure. Rubber gets boring after a while and you won't have the original bracelet to put it on.

:thumbsup2: