Sign in to follow this  
Hummel32

Hi from Manchester!

Hummel32

Hi all,

Found this site after looking extensively for a U-Boat watch and came across this gem of a site!

Hoping to see some other members pictures of their reps and see if I can get some guidance on where's best to seek a U-Boat rep that's top quality.

I've already been looking around and made enquiries with Toro Bravos, his looking amazingly done but the one I'm looking for (U-Boat Classico) he doesn't seem to do. Although I'd love to get the chimera, I'm hoping to get something that's believable (not in excess of a gen retail of £3-8k)

If anyone has any advice/guidance, I'm all ears :)

Thanks!

greg_r

Welcome, mate :)

Dealers don't generally list everything that's available - just send one of 'em a photo of the watch you want and they'll get back to you with availability.

Also, have a read of the topics linked from 'READ THIS' in my sig - you'll find a lot of useful info in there.

k4jun

Welcome on board :)

BadPickle
:thumbsup2:

Davesjourney

Welcome!

As Greg said in his post above, ensure you have a good read of 'READ THIS' link that's in his sig. Full of useful info and a wealth of knowledge built up by those who have been around here a hell of a lot longer than myself. I personally found it invaluable and avoided me making a common noob mistake of "who sells the best ******** watch" - that pisses everyone off!

There's tons of research out there (but mainly in this forum). Jump in, read and have some fun.

Hummel32

Welcome, mate :)

Dealers don't generally list everything that's available - just send one of 'em a photo of the watch you want and they'll get back to you with availability.

Also, have a read of the topics linked from 'READ THIS' in my sig - you'll find a lot of useful info in there.

Thanks very much, I'll have a good long read of that thread so I don't make any mistakes!

Is there a specific place to post requests that all dealers can jump in on if they have it available?

greg_r

Is there a specific place to post requests that all dealers can jump in on if they have it available?

Nope, you'll need to drop one or other of 'em an email or pm to enquire. Note that all the dealers have access to pretty much the same stuff, so most of 'em will be able to source the watch if it's available.

childishthing

Welcome

Hupiukko

Welcome!

iabounty

Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

lukeas123456

Welcome aboard this addictive hobby!

Sifu Whitey

They're out there, just do your research, read the reviews, and have a good dialogue with the vendor and approve the final proof pics of the watch in question before you buy. Good luck.

UBoat201001.jpg