Sign in to follow this  
gunterwalker

Looking for 2 high to very high quality replica watchds

gunterwalker

I know I have sent you quite a few emails but when I'm about to drop $1000 on a few replica watches I just want them to be as close to the originals as possible. I probably would not be so concerned if I did not already own 10 or so high end watches. As said before I know I want the Audemars Piguet ROO 44 mm. As for the others I'm stuck between the V7 Noob SubC, the TT SubC Bluesy with a sunburst dial (this is another concern for me bc I know that dial is hard to get correct, the "wg" GMT Pepsi, and the ""WG" blue SubC smurf, and now the Patek Nautilus Blue dial. Are they all top quality? That is my main concern and matters more to me than anything else. I have three ceramic Rolexes it right now and the ceramic bezel does somewhat concerned me of how it looks if not proper. I know the ceramic is hard to duplicate especially the GMT Pepsi. The pictures you have sent me of the submariner look very well but wondering about how the two-tone looks on the Pepsi and how color is compared to the Authentic. Of course I know they replicas are not made of precious metal and that is OK with me. I'm purchasing these for my sons as a test to take care of a nice watch before I go out and spend tens of thousands of dollars on a genuine watch. To me the sub probably looks the best but I also already have a genuine SubC and having a rep might be redundant. The more I look at the Nautilis the more I really like it. As well as the GMT And the TT Bluesy but the bezel concerns me. As before I do want an ETA movement and all of the watches. If you think there is a higher quality replica that I have not mentioned please let me know and I will definitely put some consideration into it but the ones mentioned are my top choices. Would love to have a green submariner but the difference in color just makes that impossible for me. I will probably just go out and buy genuine one in the next few months. Please let me know about any other watches that look almost at denticle to the genuine watch. Thank you again for being so patient with me but I promise this will pay off for you

Gunter Walker

If the TT Bluesy looks that good I'm happy with it.

If you can get any one of these to go with the AP I will be very pleased. The only other question I have is I have about. 7'75" wrist and I need to make sure they will fit my wrist. Please get back to me asap so I can get you payment and get the watches on the way. Want picky about the sites the pics came from so I hope they are actual replica pics and some were fairly cheap $199-250 usd but not sure about the watches but I will defer to your expertise.

Looking forward to talking very soon. I'm ready to order!!!!!! Liat of favorites are probably the Nautilus, GMT, TT Sub (if I can get sunburt dial) and the skeet but they would be perfect for me. Thanks again. Feel free to let me know with any questions or suggestions you could have. I'm very excited to get this in mothion.

Gunter

Edited by gunterwalker

Wriggles

Wow. Awesome first post.......

First, you should email the dealer and not post this here as they are highly unlikely to respond.

Secondly, you probably need to step away from the computer and go find another hobby, your expectations are, to be honest, a bit high. Don't expect dealers to be able to understand your needs as your statement of "top quality" means many things to many people.

Keep it simple when dealing with TD's, deal with specifics not unquantifiable qualities. Otherwise there is likely to be disappointment...

trailboss99

WTF? Why is this even posted here?

RUSH2112

Sounds like a rambling email accidentally posted on a forum. Funny thing is, I have no idea what he actually wants since his post is so confusing,

Wriggles
Sounds like a rambling email accidentally posted on a forum. Funny thing is, I have no idea what he actually wants since his post is so confusing,

Hence my post, no dealer is going to unravel that ramble, shit I gave up reading half way. It is unlikely to end well

rawbaws

Run td run

ShovelnTC

Mate I can imagine one of PC's staff who can barely understand basic english scratching their heads in total confusuion at this one.

My heart goes out to them :(

Thommo82

I lol'd

mike_morgan

Half way through reading that my brain exploded...

brang1

TSwatches are a great starting place i would say. Only too pleased to help, and the longer the email, the better. good luck my man, a great start into the rep world

Thommo82

Guys

Try reading this in an Indian accent

Hilarious

Mazz
Guys Try reading this in an Indian accent Hilarious

seriously????

rawbaws

seriously????

I can't even decide if that's racist or immature idiocy. Maybe both

Mazz

seriously????

probably both

mike_morgan

I know I have sent you quite a few emails but when I'm about to drop $1000 on a few replica watches I just want them to be as close to the originals as possible.

Thank you for all many many email. We do good cooperation and make all clone as exact replica of genuing 1:1 tear down example

I probably would not be so concerned if I did not already own 10 or so high end watches. As said before I know I want the Audemars Piguet ROO 44 mm.

We make best replica Audimars Piguet ROO 44mm. Make from 1:1 in best example with many same feature. Send QC photo of watch, you approve and we dispatch many.

As for the others I'm stuck between the V7 Noob SubC, the TT SubC Bluesy with a sunburst dial (this is another concern for me bc I know that dial is hard to get correct, the "wg" GMT Pepsi, and the ""WG" blue SubC smurf, and now the Patek Nautilus Blue dial. Are they all top quality?

Top Quality is always. Make 1:1 replica always best cooperation. Ship fast no customs. pay now.

That is my main concern and matters more to me than anything else. I have three ceramic Rolexes it right now and the ceramic bezel does somewhat concerned me of how it looks if not proper. I know the ceramic is hard to duplicate especially the GMT Pepsi. The pictures you have sent me of the submariner look very well but wondering about how the two-tone looks on the Pepsi and how color is compared to the Authentic.

Concern matter your color is best. We make ceramic bezel 1:1. Two Tone. Ceramic Aluminum Best. Color compare same red and blue. Yes.

Of course I know they replicas are not made of precious metal and that is OK with me. I'm purchasing these for my sons as a test to take care of a nice watch before I go out and spend tens of thousands of dollars on a genuine watch. To me the sub probably looks the best but I also already have a genuine SubC and having a rep might be redundant.

Sub C 1:1 is same. Stainless Steel, real gold plating precious metal high value. Sons will enjoy many year. Best copy.

The more I look at the Nautilis the more I really like it. As well as the GMT And the TT Bluesy but the bezel concerns me.

You make up your mind now. You jump around like dog on fire. Pick watch and buy. I send QC photo after you pay and I ship you get watch no customs best cooperation with you.

Pay now.

As before I do want an ETA movement and all of the watches. If you think there is a higher quality replica that I have not mentioned please let me know and I will definitely put some consideration into it but the ones mentioned are my top choices.

Genuine 1:1 swiss made ETA in all watches for fee. You pay more. We make best 1:1 replica all best. Built from real example watch take apart and copy same. Even screws same and winder, all same now. Best V8 version now.

Would love to have a green submariner but the difference in color just makes that impossible for me. I will probably just go out and buy genuine one in the next few months. Please let me know about any other watches that look almost at denticle to the genuine watch. Thank you again for being so patient with me but I promise this will pay off for you.

If the TT Bluesy looks that good I'm happy with it.

Blue Green Purple why? Why you ask so many question? Best 1:1 replica. Best version. Buy now. We send QC photo no problem.

If you can get any one of these to go with the AP I will be very pleased. The only other question I have is I have about. 7'75" wrist and I need to make sure they will fit my wrist.

You so fat with big sausage wrist. Buy long strap, we send you photo of available strap for fat wrist more charge. Your sons must be fat too because you say watches for them to not spend many money. Fat father fat son. You buy now.

Please get back to me asap so I can get you payment and get the watches on the way. Want picky about the sites the pics came from so I hope they are actual replica pics and some were fairly cheap $199-250 usd but not sure about the watches but I will defer to your expertise.

Looking forward to talking very soon. I'm ready to order!!!!!! Liat of favorites are probably the Nautilus, GMT, TT Sub (if I can get sunburt dial) and the skeet but they would be perfect for me. Thanks again. Feel free to let me know with any questions or suggestions you could have. I'm very excited to get this in mothion.

Gunter

You never stop talking. You never buy and change mind and color and ask question about buying watch for son that will fit fat wrist of yours. Buy now.

nuttcrac69

Epic!

kromp
Guys

Try reading this in an Indian accent

Hilarious

I bet you could practice all kinds of accents in the gulag.

gunterwalker

Well guys thanks for the "warm welcome". I'm just looking for 2 watches for my sons so I don't have to give them one of my multiple truly valuable watches bc they lose crap all the time. I would like them to have a nicer watch that looks pretty ledgit but I'm not giving an 18 yr old a AP RB II platinum or a PP 5980r to take to college. I just want someone to talk to to get the watches I want and they take care of them and I'll be more than happy to reward them with an expensive watch. Could someone point me in the direction of someone that can locate me these replica watches? I'm not a super computer nerd I'm a surgeon and I have never purchased a replica watch. Any help would be appreciated. Could someone recommend a seller than could source these for me?

Edited by gunterwalker

childishthing

+1

mike_morgan

Well guys thanks for the "warm welcome". I'm just looking for 2 watches for my sons so I don't have to give them one of my multiple truly valuable watches bc they lose crap all the time. I would like them to have a nicer watch that looks pretty ledgit but I'm not giving an 18 yr old a AP RB II platinum or a PP 5980r to take to college. I just want someone to talk to to get the watches I want and they take care of them and I'll be more than happy to reward them with an expensive watch. Could someone point me in the direction of someone that can locate me these replica watches? I'm not a super computer nerd I'm a surgeon and I have never purchased a replica watch. Any help would be appreciated. Could someone recommend a seller than could source these for me?

Buy them a nice Seiko... If they treat that well... move them up the line. With a nice Seiko, there will be no worries about how close they are to a genuine, because they ARE genuine.

You can't teach a kid to respect quality luxury items by buying them replicas.

ShovelnTC

You aren't really inviting "warm welcomes" with statements like "so I don't have to give them one of my multiple truly valuable watches"

All of our watches are "truly valuable" to us and some of us have multiple watches regardless of how much they cost.

As Mike stated. buy them a nice Seiko or Citizen, they scratch up just the same as a Rollie or AP so that will tell you if they deserve a more expensive watch.

mike_morgan

The first really nice watch my dad gave me was a statement that HE TRUSTED me to have something of value. It wasn't a test to see if I could be trusted. Later in life, I earned my first Rolex... and I've had several others through the years... one at a time. I got my first rep recently. At 60 years old I can have what I want, rep or gen.

But to gift a rep to your son, is saying the opposite... It's saying I DO NOT trust you.

Think about that.

But to the OP... why are you so concerned with the watches fitting YOU if these are for your kids... and what was the point of posting what appears to be a letter to a dealer in the open forum.

Inquiring minds want to know!

Wriggles

This is a wind up, I call sock.

If not, well, I stand by my previous and then some

Thommo82

seriously????

So I'm guessing both you guys lost your sense of humour many years ago

Sucks to be you